DECEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,109 Member
    Those are great pictures @quilteryoyo! I love that the finish line photo caught both feet in the air.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 1,029 Member
    @quilteryoyo - thank you for sharing your photos! You’re pretty much smiling in all of them. You must have enjoyed yourself overall and feel proud of your successful run! Congrats again!
    That first photo of the dramatic sky is amazing!
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Looking good @quilteryoyo!
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 484 Member
    @polskagirl01 My condolences! I am so sorry for your loss.

@quilteryoyo I loved your race report! It seems like despite the organisational glitches you still had a good time in the race and on the trip. Tippy too :)!

@tarun_yadavA I hope your caregiving is going well. About your picture post… tsk tsk- also completely siding with your wife there.

@AlphaHowls Sorry to hear about the tornado and the damage it caused in your town!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,333 Member
    Nice running @martaindale !

Me too @kgirlhart ! That is my favorite picture of them all. Thank you.

Thanks @daria0919 . I guess I really did enjoy it. It was just hot and a bit disorganized.

Thanks @tarun_yadavA ! Great running and I'm sure your mom is glad you are there.

That's a big jump in distance @yirara . Do what you can, but don't hurt yourself to please the person behind the watch.

Thanks @Scott6255 . You did great to do what you could on the TM between calls.

Thanks @Teresa502 . I hope Daphne is okay and your other friend feels better. Sorry that you missed your run.

Thanks @Laurz9191 Did you stuff your shoes with newspaper? That usually helps to get them dry. I hope you enjoyed the muddy run.