🏆🏆Looking for success? I've FOUND IT!! A picture is worth 1000 words (TY TY MFP!) 288 to 178!

Options
Dianedoessmiles1
Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,079 Member
A picture is worth a thousand words. From 288 to 178!

fu8ludlycffu.png
How did I do this? By myself? My own knowledge? NO WAY!! I had gone from 288 to 256 that way, but was already not progressing in 2010! I did an online search and found a site now closed. When that site (Sparkpeople) closed we went looking for another weight loss group and found MYFITNESSPAL which we knew was exactly what we wanted!! We happily relocated here in the summer of 2021! We are still thrilled to be here with you all!!

We are the 2024 SPRING 5% CHALLENGE TEAM!!
Here’s our description: Plz join and have fun as we lose 5% of our weight, improve our health and make new friends. Race to Fascinating Places for 10 WEEKS! Now you can write your own success story! Have a chat or post questions in the Airport Lounge Discussion. Your friends are welcome too. Start date April 6th.

How did this help me? This is an interactive team where we exercise at our current ability (for some exercise is new, WELCOME!! For others they exercise daily and a lot (ALSO WELCOME!) and everything in between. If one is dealing with a disability WELCOME!! If you are a marathon runner also WELCOME!! Yes, everyone is WELCOME!! We will also help you to learn healthy skills which will aid you in your success towards not only losing weight (If you are at GOAL WELCOME TO THE 5% Challenge also as you continue to be successful in maintaining your weight!)

As stated for 10 weeks you’ll have support being a part of a team!! Here’s how to sign up and look around the 2024 SPRING 5% Challenge:

BELOW is the link to click on ONCE YOU DO you must
JOIN THE TEAM
READ
💡💡Start Here - You Must Choose a Team💡💡
CHOOSE A TEAM! This is a must please

HERE’S THE LINK and the start/containing of your SUCCESS STORY

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us

Replies

• Scousie
    Scousie Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've just signed up for my 4th 5% challenge - being part of a team has been fantastic and has really helped me lose (and keep off) 50lb so far. Its not always an easy journey and the support from the group, and leaders like @Dianedoessmiles1, has really helped me to stay on track and not feel alone. Come along and join us!
  • misslorij3440
    misslorij3440 Posts: 4,604 Member
    edited March 9
    Options
    I have completed numerous 5% challenges and gotten to know some really awesome people! That’s my favorite reason for joining the challenges-people. You get to share with, encourage and help one another. You are not alone in a challenge! And this particular group is the best for camaraderie! Give us a try! You won’t regret it!
  • Catwmncat
    Catwmncat Posts: 6,750 Member
    Options
    Approx 20 challenges under my belt and the 5% Challenges are still the glue that holds my weight loss in check. Lost 66+lbs and kept if off for 3 yrs, then life hit hard. Up 20lbs, but if it wasn't for the support and encouragement of my team I would have gained it all back, plus some. No matter if you need to lose 100'sof lbs, a few or are already where you want to be the 5% Challenge can help you to stay accountable while learning healthy habits and making some new friends along the way.
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    THANKS! @Scousie @Misslorij3440 and @Catwmncat for leaving a message on how the 5% Challenge has been helping you also!! There are also many others it has and IS! It's a JOY and pleasure to know each of you even though we've not met in person. More so a THRILL and rewarding to see each of us working at not only losing weight, but we're also regaining or getting the lives we never thought we could!! ALL without any gimmicks or fad eating!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    WOOHOO come and join us, we are soon to start with a practice week on the 30th and teams will be formed before that. We want to watch YOU hit your GOALS in a healthy manner!
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    UPDATE: Once you join please post under the post 🎫🎟 Still Need a Team? Sign Up Only Here 🎫🎟 New Members are Welcome!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10911856/still-need-a-team-sign-up-only-here-new-members-are-welcome#latest
  • Trixsterfan
    Trixsterfan Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Many congratulations
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    Many congratulations

Awww THANKS!! We'd enjoy having you with us!
  • Cooper2326
    Cooper2326 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Too late to sign up?
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Options
    Cooper2326 wrote: »
    Too late to sign up?

HI Coooper2326 NOT late at all!! Invites to the smaller teams go out later this week. COME AND JOIN US!!

Please be sure when you click on the link below:

HIT THE JOIN Button (it's blue usually on most devices on the right hand side of the page under the team description) after that you need to post on the User: "Ceriusly1"
    🎫🎟 Still Need a Team? Sign Up Only Here 🎫🎟 New Members are Welcome!! (located under Announcements)

Here's the LINK to YOUR Success!! (Others the 5% will start for the practice week on the 30th, BUT!! ALL THROUGH the 10 weeks we happily welcome anyone who wishes to join to do so).

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146243-2024-s-5-spring-community-team-plz-join-us
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!