Options
    Morning all
    Got in 6 (at 09"56).

@Laurz9191 enjoy Hamburg !
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    Nice walking @daria0919 .

@ContraryMaryMary The RD didn't have to tell you that. :lol: I have faith that you can get him next time too!

I think five pounds is great @chris_in_cal .

Great running @tarun_yadavA .
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    A friend and I ran 5 hot, sweaty miles this morning. We are in Orlando and it was 80F when we headed out at 6 am.
    y6rkpuiz4t0i.jpeg
    9s7ziqkpbrtk.jpeg
    zv8q24azjmtl.jpeg
  • VO2Maxlet
    VO2Maxlet Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @ContraryMaryMary a little adds up so fast! Glad you're getting up to a spot where you want to be to consistently smoke Harry!

@quilteryoyo I was told for one of them that they've had break-ins and having their things stolen. Apparently it's pretty common to get kicked out. If I were closer to the metro area, I could just tread down the next block to another garage and repeat.

Maybe road trip wasn't a good word. I just traveled a few hours by car to a destination we're staying at for the weekend. So far so fun!

Sad to hear about your aunt. I wish her a fast recovery. Major thumbs up on the efforts to keep the streak alive!

@chris_in_cal 5 pounds lost is a lot! Every bit counts!

@Laurz9191 smart! I like the plan of attack. My mental blocks are actually accomplishing the miles, and my physical blocks are trying to maneuver getting hydration or electrolytes in me while running, not choking, and not losing running cadence. How are the sprints working out for you in the schedule?

@steviebee888 killing it! You're gonna do great!