JUNE 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    6km this morning. Feeling general fatigue and was rather slow thanks to Sunday’s two hour effort so have labelled it a recovery run which makes it all legit 😁
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    @kgirlhart I use salt stick fast chews. I order them from Amazon. They come in several flavors but I like the multi pack of small zipper packs. They fit well in my shorts or vest pockets and lets me mix the flavors up.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,123 Member
    Options
    @chris_in_cal Great run and I love that people in your area are out taking walks in the evenings.
    @quilteryoyo "Nemesis Hill" of course.
    5.6 yesterday so 93.49 out of 100. Decided to get up 10 min early so I could add longer runs in the morning before work. That lasted yesterday. Hahahahaha.

I msged with Scott over Strava and he has been crosstraining and doing really well. He has a race in the fall so will start training again in a little bit. It will be nice to see his reports again.

Thanks @SummerSkier . I may have to stick with Nemesis Hill, but was hoping for something more fun - like the heartbreak hill. :lol: Hahaha. Snickered out loud at the comment about getting up 10 minutes earlier. Thanks for checking on Scott for us. I'll be glad to see him back soon too.

• henridw2095
    henridw2095 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Runs:
    🏃🏼‍♀️June 2: 2.74 miles
    🏃🏼‍♀️June 4: 2.75 miles
    🏃‍♀️June 6: 3.28 miles
    —travel
    |🏃🏼‍♀️June 12: 2 miles in treadmill in hotel
    |🏃🏼‍♀️June 17: 2.49 miles in CPH
    —travel
    🏃🏼‍♀️June 20:0.5 treadmill miles after strength training
    🏃🏼‍♀️ June 21: 2.7 miles South on Lake Michigan
    🏃🏼‍♀️June 23: 2.14 miles on the River
    June 25: 3.15 miles North on Lake Michigan
    June miles: 21.74

@quilteryoyo thanks for cheering me on :)
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,123 Member
    Options
    You're welcome @henridw2095 . You really are doing great!

Nice running @mari333a .

Way to get out early and get it done @daria0919 .

What a great picture @laurz9191. Glad you had a good trip to Hamburg. Great job rowing.

Thanks @VO2Maxlet . I chuckled at Cardiac Crest, so that may be it if someone else doesn't have a better suggestion. Great long run yesterday, but not good that you ran out of water. Have you looked at hydration vests? I hope everything works out for you at work and you figure out what is really going on.

Great running @martaindale . I would have probably gone back to bed when I got home, not go out for a run. LOL Enjoy your alone time.