JUNE 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,123 Member
    Options
    You are doing great @steviebee888 .

Nice job running while in FL @Teresa502 . Love the pictures. The little palm tree looks like it is amazed at your pace and tenacity. :wink:

Thanks @VO2Maxlet . I consider a few hours drive a road trip. Glad you are enjoying your weekend away. I thought that might be the case for the parking garage non-running rule. I'm impressed by your pace on the TM today! So speedy!

@martaindale I have an old Nordic Track I Fit, but never got the subscription because my internet was so bad and I figured it wouldn't work. Being so old, I bet it wouldn't work now if I got the subscription - I bought it in about 2008.

@martaindale Congratulations on a great early morning run and feeling good about your fitness level.

Thanks @shanaber . Glad you felt like getting out for a walk today. This heat is kind of ridiculous this early in the summer.

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,123 Member
    Options
    Great job with the streak @chris_in_cal !

Love those pictures @ContraryMaryMary . Looks like a great place for a run. Glad you enjoyed it.

Very pretty @martaindale .

Nice running @henridw2095 . That was so sweet of you to take care of the pigeon.

Glad hubby went out with you today @daria0919 !
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,751 Member
    Options
    @chris_in_cal was it you talking about the On Cloud shoes breaking down fast? I can attest to that. I have a pair that I bought for travel and use them for running while I’m traveling. I ran in them on Saturday for the first time in weeks and immediately noticed the lack of support. Before this mornings run the bottom of my feet were sore from running the prior two days in them. Going to have to retire them from running I’m afraid.
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Neighborhood 1Mile (at 11"21 pace). streak day 54

I did my 4th "June Sunday two-a-day plan," I also ran 3.02 miles this morning down at Mission Bay. It was the first hot day if the year. I felt it the last ten minutes or so.

Great job @chris_in_cal on the runs and getting a 3-miler in!! 👏🏻👏🏻
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    jem302 wrote: »
    Hello! I just found this group so I'm hoping to join in for July. I have been running for the past decade or so and am currently working on building back my consistency after a slump. Throughout June I've ran five days a week, 5km each time. Just finished today's 5km!

@jem302 welcome!! Nice job with your runs!