Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

AUGUST 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    Nice pace today @tarun_yadavA .

Nice running @yirara . Is your plan for an upcoming race?

Great pace @kgirlhart .

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,312 Member
    Great run this morning @tarun_yadavA .

:lol:@SummerSkier . That's great mileage for the year. I assumed that armadillos in TX were like squirrels around here, a dime a dozen.

@AmunahSki Great run! Congrats on the PB! I sometimes ran with music on longer runs. It just gave me something to listen to besides my breathing and my feet hitting the ground. I haven't ran long runs in a while though. The cadence of the songs can affect your pace. A down side is if you are training for a race, be sure that the race allows headphones/music. If it doesn't and you've been training with it, it can negatively affect your race performance. I do have a set of Trekz conduction headphones that I love to wear when running, when I do listen to music. It allows you to still hear all that is going on around you and the music too.
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 476 Member
    @shanaber I am sorry to hear that you won’t be posting any more. I have really enjoyed your posts and pictures from your trips and adventures with Hobbes! I hope you will check in from time to time and I wish you all the best! !!