Don't do this or you'll DIE!!!!

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Well I think we have learned a very important lesson here today (via sarcasm). You can smoke, eat fruit, loosen your belt, walk about, and sleep after you eat and you will be just fine...

But if you drink tea after you eat then you will become a narcissist.

Are we all in agreement on this?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Well I think we have learned a very important lesson here today (via sarcasm). You can smoke, eat fruit, loosen your belt, walk about, and sleep after you eat and you will be just fine...

Seconded :laugh:
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options

Wait, I thought drinking tea makes me very pretty? I've been drinking tea for a long time and I'm still not pretty, I must be doing it wrong.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Wait, I thought drinking tea makes me very pretty? I've been drinking tea for a long time and I'm still not pretty, I must be doing it wrong.
    Is the tea 3,000 years old?
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options

That would be a very strong tea, kinda like the 1000 year egg sold at oriental markets. I don't know if I can hack it, beauty will have to wait.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options

It must be awesome being you! Knowing 3 languages, being better than all the fat uneducated people, not having kids like those other "fat cows" that come from cultures that aren't 3000+ years old.

Oh hon you're following me too :) How sweet :)
  • YaGigi
    Options
    That would be a very strong tea, kinda like the 1000 year egg sold at oriental markets. I don't know if I can hack it, beauty will have to wait.

No way. Beauty can't wait. Green tea inside and out :)
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    She's pretty? :noway: :laugh:
  • YaGigi
    Options

Lol, lovely :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options

* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

I'm screwed. Cigarette is the first thing I go to after I eat.

But funny that smoking after eating will increase cancer risk for something that already has a high cancer risk.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I love it when people get all angry over silly stuff. :laugh:
    DEATH ISN'T SILLY!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??!!!! CAPS LOCK!

:wink:

I know. I need to take this seriously.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish this one was true.......you could eat anything you want and then go for a short walk and problem solved!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

* Don't walk about - People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wish this one was true.......you could eat anything you want and then go for a short walk and problem solved!
    It says nutrition, not calories.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

It must be awesome being you! Knowing 3 languages, being better than all the fat uneducated people, not having kids like those other "fat cows" that come from cultures that aren't 3000+ years old.

Didn't realize it was you until others pointed out! I have really bad visual memory since I was young.

This one time in Scouts we saw a bear defecating in the woods when we were working on our fishing badges. The next day when we were about to start working on our canoeing badge, and we saw a bear defacating by the water. One of our Eagle scouts pointed out a white patch of fur near the bear's backside, and we all realized it was the same bear! So, the rest of that summer everyone knew about bear who defecated everywhere but someone pointed out the patch of fur.

By the way, I'm not saying that you are big fat bear who is defecating all over the forums, I'm just saying I have really bad memory when it comes to remembering people, unless someone points them out for me a couple of times.
  • YaGigi
    Options

Didn't realize it was you until others pointed out! I have really bad visual memory since I was young.

This one time in Scouts we saw a bear defecating in the woods when we were working on our fishing badges. The next day when we were about to start working on our canoeing badge, and we saw a bear defacating by the water. One of our Eagle scouts pointed out a white patch of fur near the bear's backside, and we all realized it was the same bear! So, the rest of that summer everyone knew about bear who defecated everywhere but someone pointed out the patch of fur.

By the way, I'm not saying that you are big fat bear who is defecating all over the forums, I'm just saying I have really bad memory when it comes to remembering people, unless someone points them out for me a couple of times.

Ok, I must admit you obsession with defecating bears is disturbing...
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Ok, I must admit you obsession with defecating bears is disturbing...

Clearly, you've never watched a bear defecate.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options

Wait. I'm confused. You saw a bear defecating by the water. I always thought that bears s**t in the woods.
  • YaGigi
    Options

Wait. I'm confused. You saw a bear defecating by the water. I always thought that bears s**t in the woods.

Maybe that bear made it his goal to defecate in front of the baby vtmoon? Maybe vtmoon was somehow attractive for the bear defecation process.
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Doesn't say anything about having sex though. WIN!!!!! Everyone have sex after eating, but it must last at least one hour before you have that cigarrette.

At least wait until your partner has finished dessert though.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options

Tea is 4,500 years old. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_tea