Don't do this or you'll DIE!!!!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Well I think we have learned a very important lesson here today (via sarcasm). You can smoke, eat fruit, loosen your belt, walk about, and sleep after you eat and you will be just fine...

But if you drink tea after you eat then you will become a narcissist.

Are we all in agreement on this?

Wait, I thought drinking tea makes me very pretty? I've been drinking tea for a long time and I'm still not pretty, I must be doing it wrong.
    Is the tea 3,000 years old?

Tea is 4,500 years old. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_tea
    GoGlam's tea is the tea that makes you pretty and her tea is only 3,000 years old.
  • digbybebe
    digbybebe Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    This may come as a nasty shock to some but it doesn't matter what you do or don't do....we are all going to die sooner or later....best stop worrying about how and get on having a bit of fun in our lives...its Friday afterall!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    This may come as a nasty shock to some but it doesn't matter what you do or don't do....we are all going to die sooner or later....best stop worrying about how and get on having a bit of fun in our lives...its Friday afterall!!

Were you even paying attention?
    155532-DoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    Well I think we have learned a very important lesson here today (via sarcasm). You can smoke, eat fruit, loosen your belt, walk about, and sleep after you eat and you will be just fine...

But if you drink tea after you eat then you will become a narcissist.

Are we all in agreement on this?

Wait, I thought drinking tea makes me very pretty? I've been drinking tea for a long time and I'm still not pretty, I must be doing it wrong.
    Is the tea 3,000 years old?

Tea is 4,500 years old. http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_old_is_tea
    GoGlam's tea is the tea that makes you pretty and her tea is only 3,000 years old.

I'm only a fat child-rearing cow. I can't be held responsible for sentence comprehension.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options

Remember: Good Health is merely the slowest rate at which you can die.
  • WisiPls
    WisiPls Posts: 359
    Options
    I think I might be dead then
  • daj150
    daj150 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I ate watermelon right after dinner and now i am in a coma

Oh man...watermelon coma is the best...I try and do that frequently.
  • rml_16
    Options
    So very true. We need to start having some fun. Where can I find that?
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I did them all today...guess I'm a zombie.
  • digbybebe
    Options
    After 6 pages I kind of lost track with all that biitching over old tea and bear poo...its always hard to work out who is actually being funny or sarcastic because every day I read something and think...omg can anyone be THAT daft...all I know is it made ME laugh...others seemed to need a kick in the bum to realise it was a joke!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    After 6 pages I kind of lost track with all that biitching over old tea and bear poo...its always hard to work out who is actually being funny or sarcastic because every day I read something and think...omg can anyone be THAT daft...all I know is it made ME laugh...others seemed to need a kick in the bum to realise it was a joke!

:laugh: :wink:
  • rml_16
    Options
    Ha!

I agree. Sometimes the daftness can be overwhelming. :-) I'm glad you laughed.
  • digbybebe
    Options

Erm...I don't know...maybe we should have a party...no bears invited....not because I don't like bears...but I plan on doing some of that dangerous stuff and don't want to die in a pile of bear poo!
  • rml_16
    Options

Erm...I don't know...maybe we should have a party...no bears invited....not because I don't like bears...but I plan on doing some of that dangerous stuff and don't want to die in a pile of bear poo!
    I like bears, too. But I'm pretty certain I'm more likely to die from a bear mauling than anything in the OP. So no bears. Deal!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    This tread makes me never want to eat again. I'll just take my nutrition in other ways. Thank you.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

It must be awesome being you! Knowing 3 languages, being better than all the fat uneducated people, not having kids like those other "fat cows" that come from cultures that aren't 3000+ years old.

Oh hon you're following me too :) How sweet :)

Didn't realize it was you until others pointed out! I have really bad visual memory since I was young.

This one time in Scouts we saw a bear defecating in the woods when we were working on our fishing badges. The next day when we were about to start working on our canoeing badge, and we saw a bear defacating by the water. One of our Eagle scouts pointed out a white patch of fur near the bear's backside, and we all realized it was the same bear! So, the rest of that summer everyone knew about bear who defecated everywhere but someone pointed out the patch of fur.

By the way, I'm not saying that you are big fat bear who is defecating all over the forums, I'm just saying I have really bad memory when it comes to remembering people, unless someone points them out for me a couple of times.
    Wait. I'm confused. You saw a bear defecating by the water. I always thought that bears s**t in the woods.

It was a river going through the woods, I think he ran out of leaves so he went closer to the water.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options

It must be awesome being you! Knowing 3 languages, being better than all the fat uneducated people, not having kids like those other "fat cows" that come from cultures that aren't 3000+ years old.

Oh hon you're following me too :) How sweet :)

Didn't realize it was you until others pointed out! I have really bad visual memory since I was young.

This one time in Scouts we saw a bear defecating in the woods when we were working on our fishing badges. The next day when we were about to start working on our canoeing badge, and we saw a bear defacating by the water. One of our Eagle scouts pointed out a white patch of fur near the bear's backside, and we all realized it was the same bear! So, the rest of that summer everyone knew about bear who defecated everywhere but someone pointed out the patch of fur.

By the way, I'm not saying that you are big fat bear who is defecating all over the forums, I'm just saying I have really bad memory when it comes to remembering people, unless someone points them out for me a couple of times.
    Wait. I'm confused. You saw a bear defecating by the water. I always thought that bears s**t in the woods.

Maybe that bear made it his goal to defecate in front of the baby vtmoon? Maybe vtmoon was somehow attractive for the bear defecation process.

I am a very lax kinda guy, so maybe it helped.
  • jillybeansalad
    jillybeansalad Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm going to live my life to enjoy it within reason. I will try not to overdue anything so I can keep eating cake and whatnot for a few more years... hopefully. :) Ignore the scare-mongering.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Options
    Aww darn.. The thread died! I was having an enormous amount of fun reading through it and I decided to check back today and see if there were any more comments but it DIED!!! It must have done one of the things in the OP :)