Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2024

Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,979 Member
    <3
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,576 Member
    edited September 2
    Tracey so glad you like the new job! They are lucky to have you. And that table, WOW!
    Later, lighter, lovelies!
    Barbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    x8zcp1ya37k1.gif
    Move more than yesterday, fuel better than yesterday, live NOW.
    Open heart and mind before mouth.
    2024: Strengthen: body, mind, heart-connections.

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,565 Member
    Good morning ladies!

Happy Labor (Labour) Day to those who celebrate it. Traditionally the last outdoor BBQ gathering in my area. :)

Tracey - I can't remember - is Kaitlyn a hair stylist by profession? Yes, what a huge change for Jonah. :p Love the streaks in Michaela's hair.

Barbara - so glad Mooch is settling in and Shadow got to go along. Very happy to hear you are getting your energy back. Thank you for reminding me about decluttering.

Debbie - hoping Care.com comes through with a helper for MIL. Your reunion sounds like it will be lots of fun.

Lisa - nice that Corey has the day off! Good job going through things and getting them organized and tossing if needed. Great feeling.

We have cool weather here for a couple days, then back into a mini heat wave toward the end of the week. Summer sputtering out. Looking forward to more tomatoes ripening and I'll be busy picking Aronia berries. The bush is loaded, branches bending. Not the tastiest (choke berries!) but good addition to recipes with other berries which help sweeten them up since they aren't very sweet and so astringent on their own. And they are a purple superfood, native to North America. Thanks to the bird who dropped a seed in one of my flower beds years ago. ;)

Welcome new ladies, by the way. :p

Make it fabulous week!

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,034 Member
    I don’t understand how MFP loads the pictures, it’s certainly not the order I select.

Yeah, sucks huh
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,034 Member
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,434 Member
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Lisa ~ I hear you on the decluttering. I have had an itch to get rid of stuff piled up in the corners of my bedroom. I call it my bedroom because DH has been sleeping in what used to be the guest room and finally got him to move most of his guns, clothes, shoes, etc into that room. Left me closet space and drawer space. Now I have a huge 30 gal. bag filled with odds and ends that I have been wanting to get rid (some from the kitchen and some appliances that I never use). I will need DH's help to get the bag in the car and hope he doesn't decide to snoop through it. He is a hoarder at heart and it is almost impossible for him to let go of anything. Next plan is to donate some beautiful coats that belonged to my mom . After that her purses. I have hung on to these for the last 8 yrs. Time to let go.

Carol in GA

Can you divide the big bag into smaller bags so you can load it into the car?
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Morning ladies
    Happy Labor day to all who celebrate..
    Did my pill box last night..
    Slept well..and sunny for the rest of the week..
    Yes 2 weeks from today will be little girls birthday.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,123 Member
    :)Barbara, I have no idea how our daughter found the link to transportation for Jake. It's a local woman who had some local names.