Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2024

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,565 Member
    Annie - Glad your dad will be at the class today and you get some time to yourself and run errands. Sending big (((HUGS))).

Monique - what kind of dog is your Rose? Great that she has a doggie day camp so you can sleep in peace - hope your back and neck are feeling better. A lot going on at your house with the fan and car not starting.

Michele - hope the eye doctor can help your eye. My right eye has been bugging me, same feeling, like an eyelash or something. Feeling dry and scratchy a lot. Also, good luck with that foot and orthotic - we have mirroring symptoms. :p

I woke up too early, and had a batch of cut up apples in the crockpot with applesauce cooked and ready to be zinged by 8 am. I'm freezing it in the little Oikos containers, about half a cup each. I'll have a slew of them.

And I started really picking the Aronia berries today - juicy and finally getting some sweetness. The upcoming hot weather at the end of the week should help. For now, I'm laying them out on cookie sheets on the guestroom bed to dry a little. My freezer is packed, but I'll make room for as many bags of them as I can.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,434 Member
    Reading 2/3 of the way through the year ...

a0zkoz7oj49r.png
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,034 Member
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 12min 3sec, 77elev, 2.78ap, 76ahr, 97mhr, 6.15mi= 549c
    Strava app = 746c
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 26.22min, 116aw, 272elev, 16.1amph, gear51, 94ahr, 122mhr, 7.07mi= 189c
    Strava app= 175c
    Zwift stats- 26.22min, 274elev, 116aw, 41arpm, 16.09amph, 7.07mi= 176c
    Walk home to nail salon, store then home- 32.49min, 2.71ap, 1.53mi= 147c
    Strava app= 186c

Total cal 885

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,741 Member
    Virtual (((hugs))) and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,700 Member
    <3
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,979 Member
    <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,581 Member
    edited September 4
    Tried on the midi pencil skirts. They are very stretchy, so they still fit, but are lumpy-bumpy. I can imagine myself wearing the thicker one this autumn, but the thinner one needs 7 lbs off me to venture out. Should be doable, and motivation. ;) It's a sort of zebra print. Very of the moment.
    I'm thinking of going up to the Dim Sum shop this morning, taking my donations with me. I can also get cash out for the vinyl fitters. Haven't seen cash in sooooo long! :p It will be around 0.8 of a mile. Taking my shopping trolley. Might stop for coffee again! :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Tracey - as Barbara said, Amazon has every kind of connection, for everything.