Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2024

Replies

• dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,127 Member
    [
    Question - do any of you still have your wedding dresses? Mine was a little cream color street length skirt and top, not really wedding-y. It's hanging in the back of the closet, I had starved myself down to 129 lbs to fit into it back then - I was 25. DH and I got married in my grandmother's parlor, just family present. Huge snowstorm, snowdrifts to battle but the pastor made it out to the farmhouse. My dad had to plow the road to get him back into town. Anyway, I'm thinking I should put the outfit in the donate box.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

Still have both of mine- not sure the condition of the first one- it is preserved in a box up in the rafters BUT we had rats in the garage a few years ago- Haven't gone up there to see if they got into it or not. It is a size 2 that had to be shortened a LOT(like almost a foot)
    Second one is hanging in the back of the closet in my sewing room which is totally full of stuff so I never go in there. First one was bought at a little boutique, second I made myself. Cost more to alter the first one than it cost me for the fabric/pattern/notions for the second one.
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,387 Member
    Carol-oticon is product name. Pleased with them so far.

Prayers to families in Georgia. Such a tragedy for all concerned.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,979 Member
    <3
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,765 Member
    So sorry about the tragedy at Apalachee. That the shooter himself is only 14 makes it even worse somehow. So many ripples overwhelming far, far too many families from this. 😢
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,035 Member