"the Daniel fast"... and what it did for me...

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    If everyone abstained from sex before marriage then the 20 million slaves used in the sex trade could be free. There wouldn't be rapings all over the world.
    It might not make much of a difference individually, but I personally believe the world would be a better place if everyone just had one sexual partner.

I have no words, so...

pffft_zpsc90e218d.gif

so sex before marriage leads to sex slavery ...interesting hypothesis....

Right, and if we all had one sexual partner there would be no wars, poverty, floods, famine, etc...and there would be rainbows everywhere and raspberry ketones really would burn body fat and increase muscle mass....and we could fly on Unicorns to the moon...

As advanced as we are, we're not already flying unicorns to the moon?!

whuh_zps5aaf8bdd.gif
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    so I'm late to this party but... are you saying that you can only have the fruits of the lands on this fast? what about your boyfriend's fruits of the lands i.e. his stream? is that ok?

His urine or his swimmers?

not his urine no. OP knows what I'm talking about. :wink:

Wouldn't that make her a murderer? After all, those swimmers are alive....

please. that would be getting too literal. we're picking and choosing the parts of the bible that we follow over here.

DyjyJ.jpg
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I had the hardest time reading that huge block of text. Can you next please pray for some punctuation, paragraph structure, caps lock etiquette, and less smiley usage?

I wish there was a place we could report a**holes and get them kicked off MFP. So sick of these people. It's ruining my otherwise sunny disposition. All some people do is read posts and look for places to pick fights. You guys are bullies and you should just keep it to yourselves.

I'm quite sorry that I don't have the capacity nor time to decode mystery messages on the internet. How does that make me an evil person? Thankfully, I don't need to turn my other cheek. Or cast the first stone.

Beware glass houses.

glasshouse3.jpg
  • tapirfrog
    tapirfrog Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a place we could report a**holes and get them kicked off MFP. ... You guys are bullies

aaaa ha ha ha ha ha
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    so I'm late to this party but... are you saying that you can only have the fruits of the lands on this fast? what about your boyfriend's fruits of the lands i.e. his stream? is that ok?

His urine or his swimmers?

not his urine no. OP knows what I'm talking about. :wink:

Wouldn't that make her a murderer? After all, those swimmers are alive....

please. that would be getting too literal. we're picking and choosing the parts of the bible that we follow over here.

DyjyJ.jpg

+10000000000. best picture I have ever seen.
  • cfergusontx
    Options
    Someone with a very good attitude wanted to share something. She did it with good intentions and now she's been attacked, bullied, made fun of. It's awful. It's just a shame. Then I make a comment and get the same results. Why do you guys even read the posts, just to pick and nag and make rude comments?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

Please note that certain topics that were formerly off-limits in the public forums are now permitted to remain on the boards, though we strongly recommend utilizing the new Group feature if you are concerned about unwanted commentary on your topic. The moderators will do our best to enforce civil conversation in this thread, and we expect all participants in this thread to abide by the guidelines which you can review in their entirety here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Posts made to publicize existing Groups are allowed in ALL cases on the Public Forums.

Please DO NOT report a post that is advertising a group, or that is proceeding politely and without incident.

If you start a new topic on the Public Forums, please use the following guideline as a filter:

Divisive topics, particularly those that seek input from or are relevant only to a select group of users, are better placed within an appropriate Group rather than the Main Forums. For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

At our discretion, this thread may be locked or deleted at any time..

With respect,

psuLemon
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!