Are u aware of BB hip thrusts work glutes more than squats?

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I like this Jstar gal and her videos. What's the problem here? She started this thread to give some insight and everyone is acting like little *****es.

Everyone?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Saw the vid...and the one of your 135lb sumo form check and the one of showing you can carry a 45lb plate in one hand!

Would love to see your hip thrust ones. I find it surprising that you can do so much for a BB hip thrust but your dead is comparatively very light.

I'm thinking this was an elaborate and ingenious plot to get some extra hits for you tube vids.

No, actually it's not. Youtube is not profitable unless you have millons of hits. I only made $5 off Adsense from all time views.

I make videos to prove things to people on message forums, especially on Misc. This forum I don't care so much about cause once it's the 1st I'll be posting over there exclusively. I only post vids here to prove a point. I do not like being asked if I am old enough to post here when I am much much older.
    people only asked because you were not conversing like an adult.

No, I conversed just fine and I stand by what I say.. We ALL judge people on some level whether we are aware of it or not. Stating that I reserve the right to judge others is not juvenile but a fact. We are all masters of our own thoughts. I certainly do not require another person's permission to judge them. What I am saying is not "immature". Most people would consider it obnoxious and not "politically correct". I have never been for "politically correctness" or being polite just to humor others. I stand by everything I wrote.

As a matter of fact what I wrote was VERY adult. Saying one "never judges others" is not adult but a blatant lie. Judging is human nature.

How am I not conversing as an adult simply because you disagree with my views?

Just because you disagree with others and find it "adult" not to judge others does not make me any less adult because I disagree.

If anything perhaps you are not an adult because you cannot respect other people's opinions.

I think you need to read what you just wrote and really think about the things you've said.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Damn this thread just have me a headache...

Imma stick to my good ol' squats and DL :drinker:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Saw the vid...and the one of your 135lb sumo form check and the one of showing you can carry a 45lb plate in one hand!

Would love to see your hip thrust ones. I find it surprising that you can do so much for a BB hip thrust but your dead is comparatively very light.

I'm thinking this was an elaborate and ingenious plot to get some extra hits for you tube vids.

No, actually it's not. Youtube is not profitable unless you have millons of hits. I only made $5 off Adsense from all time views.

I make videos to prove things to people on message forums, especially on Misc. This forum I don't care so much about cause once it's the 1st I'll be posting over there exclusively. I only post vids here to prove a point. I do not like being asked if I am old enough to post here when I am much much older.

No, I conversed just fine and I stand by what I say.. We ALL judge people on some level whether we are aware of it or not. Stating that I reserve the right to judge others is not juvenile but a fact. We are all masters of our own thoughts. I certainly do not require another person's permission to judge them. What I am saying is not "immature". Most people would consider it obnoxious and not "politically correct". I have never been for "politically correctness" or being polite just to humor others. I stand by everything I wrote.

As a matter of fact what I wrote was VERY adult. Saying one "never judges others" is not adult but a blatant lie. Judging is human nature.

It wasn't based just the one post about judgement, it was based on your attitude, not your opinion, throughout the entire thread.
    You also admitted you are immature if I recall.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    hey guys I'm pretty sure if you tell this girl she doesn't have lady parts she will send you a picture of hers to prove it. easiest way to get nudies ever
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    I like this Jstar gal and her videos. What's the problem here? She started this thread to give some insight and everyone is acting like little *****es.

Everyone?

knight-right-1.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

That's lovely for you.

And maybe you did not read the thread.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    This is so incredibly sad.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

yet still so entertaining
  • whierd
    Options

Yeah, I'm watching the **** out of her YT channel. Holy cry for attention Batman!
  • jstarz002
    Options

It wasn't based just the one post about judgement, it was based on your attitude, not your opinion, throughout the entire thread.

What about my attitude? Because I am older I am supposed to have more empathy for the weaker and those not as strong as me? Is that what you are implying?

Sorry but I am not a nurturing, motherly type person. I ain't Mother Theresa.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    If Jen Selter is a butterface, 90% of women must be some kind of cave trolls. Not the internet kind.
  • whierd
    Options
    If Jen Selter is a butterface, 90% of women must be some kind of cave trolls. Not the internet kind.

Just looked her up, she's pretty.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options

What about my attitude? Because I am older I am supposed to have more empathy for the weaker and those not as strong as me? Is that what you are implying?

Sorry but I am not a nurturing, motherly type person. I ain't Mother Theresa.

Based on some responses it seems you are reading the thread yet you don't seem to be following.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options

I don't think she is butterfaced, but in comparison to her butt her face isn't special. It's like being born with the perfect body and an average sized wiener.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Yeah, I'm watching the **** out of her YT channel. Holy cry for attention Batman!

sloth-and-flowers.gif
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options

I don't think she is butterfaced, but in comparison to her butt her face isn't special. It's like being born with the perfect body and an average sized wiener.

Bet her elbows are pointy too.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Why were you banned from bb.com for a month?

For "Calling Out A Raid" on a sub forum. Someone wrote something on a sub forum that was laughable so I went into the more popular forum and told folks to go in that particular forum which they did and started mocking her... I have been banned other times for fighting with others etc

IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IRONY!
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

QFT
  • whierd
    Options
    the-very-best-of-the-2-and-10-would-not-bang-meme.jpg