Are u aware of BB hip thrusts work glutes more than squats?

Options

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Why were you banned from bb.com for a month?

For "Calling Out A Raid" on a sub forum. Someone wrote something on a sub forum that was laughable so I went into the more popular forum and told folks to go in that particular forum which they did and started mocking her... I have been banned other times for fighting with others etc

IRONY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IRONY!
    is it like a traffic jam when you're already late?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Only read thru 1st page. I love hip thrusts. I haven't tried going heavy with them, but I do them as warm ups and in between squat sets. It really gets me primed and helps me with form immensely! I've had a groin injury in the past and its been stiff in that area from my last c-section, but hip thrusts really help. I'm squatting my bodyweight now, which for me, is pretty major. I do plan on keeping hip thrusts as part of my leg day and hope to go heavy on those.

Eta; Great. I commented when the thread went to ****. 1st page was full of promise. :glasses:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

For "Calling Out A Raid" on a sub forum. Someone wrote something on a sub forum that was laughable so I went into the more popular forum and told folks to go in that particular forum which they did and started mocking her... I have been banned other times for fighting with others etc

I LOVE IRONY!

It's like a No Smoking sign on your cigarette break.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m0cyc7OLxw1qzb3dso1_500.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2013-08-01-at-5.36.45-PM-e1375393090577.png

Much prefer this. yum

thats Jen Selter... she a butter face... srs... her booty is good but her face is not so nice.

DownloadedFile-2_zpsb9389b87.jpeg

Butter face? Yeah, I'm calling it. Troll. Well played. Well played.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options

I LOVE IRONY!

It's like a No Smoking sign on your cigarette break.

Death row pardon 2 minutes too late. Yep. Ironic
  • jstarz002
    Options

I LOVE IRONY!

oozypg.gif
  • jstarz002
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

thats Jen Selter... she a butter face... srs... her booty is good but her face is not so nice.

I don't think her face is that great. Just my opinion. How does that make me a troll?

Facially aesthetic wise I really like Kim K's face. I just don't find Jen Selter's face that aesthetic...

That makes me a troll?
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

I don't think her face is that great. Just my opinion. How does that make me a troll?

Facially aesthetic wise I really like Kim K's face. I just don't find Jen Selter's face that aesthetic...

That makes me a troll?

tumblr_luozk8qzSB1r6aoq4o1_500.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    tumblr_m3dg27hBKd1qfw2dno1_500.gif
  • jstarz002
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

That makes me a troll?

Google "jen selter butterface"

https://www.google.com/search?q=jen+selter+butterface&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

It seems to be a popular opinion on the internet.

And I quote

"Jen Selter has a wonderful booty Rate this girl on the scale 1-10 #yogapants ..... a 10, but based on the profile of her face, I'd say take four off for the butter face."

"Jen Selter is HOT as a MOTHERF_CKER .... I think she knows she is a butter face. "

Just saying that a lot of people share this opinion.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    t0TpErv.gif
  • whierd
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

That makes me a troll?

https://www.google.com/search?q=jen+selter+butterface&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

And I quote

"Jen Selter has a wonderful booty Rate this girl on the scale 1-10 #yogapants ..... a 10, but based on the profile of her face, I'd say take four off for the butter face."

"Jen Selter is HOT as a MOTHERF_CKER .... I think she knows she is a butter face. "

MustBeTrue.jpg
  • jstarz002
    Options
    t0TpErv.gif

Im a troll cause i don't think Jen Selter's face is beautiful? Ok.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

That makes me a troll?

And I quote

jim-shaking-head.gif
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

I LOVE IRONY!

oozypg.gif

09585c37-bd3d-4137-b2f0-42b0254c2714_zps806fd404.jpg
  • jstarz002
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

That makes me a troll?

And I quote

MustBeTrue.jpg

I didn't say it was true because its online but a lot of people share the opinion that her face is not that great. Not saying she is FUGLY; I just find her face average. The only thing good about her is her body and *kitten*.
  • whierd
    Options
    Calling her a butterface implies that she isn't attractive. She is above average at the very least. *shrug*
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Much prefer this. yum

That makes me a troll?

And I quote

MustBeTrue.jpg

I didn't say it was true because its online but a lot of people share the opinion that her face is not that great. Not saying she is FUGLY; I just find her face average. The only thing good about her is her body and *kitten*.

head+shake+idiot.gif
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Calling her a butterface implies that she isn't attractive. She is above average at the very least. *shrug*

Yeah...body shaming is seriously frowned upon here.:indifferent: