Are u aware of BB hip thrusts work glutes more than squats?

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Can we get back to the fact that the OP BB hip thrusts (allegedly) 195lb but seems to struggle with deadlifting 135lb. Seems a little *kitten* about face to me.
  • jstarz002
    Options
    Can we get back to the fact that the OP BB hip thrusts (allegedly) 195lb but seems to struggle with deadlifting 135lb. Seems a little *kitten* about face to me.

I have a video for that too if you don't believe me...

i hardly deadlift... i hip thrust 3x a week
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2013-08-01-at-5.36.45-PM-e1375393090577.png

Much prefer this. yum

thats Jen Selter... she a butter face... srs... her booty is good but her face is not so nice.

DownloadedFile-2_zpsb9389b87.jpeg

Butter face? Yeah, I'm calling it. Troll. Well played. Well played.

I don't think her face is that great. Just my opinion. How does that make me a troll?

Facially aesthetic wise I really like Kim K's face. I just don't find Jen Selter's face that aesthetic...

That makes me a troll?

tumblr_luozk8qzSB1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Google "jen selter butterface"

https://www.google.com/search?q=jen+selter+butterface&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

It seems to be a popular opinion on the internet.

And I quote

"Jen Selter has a wonderful booty Rate this girl on the scale 1-10 #yogapants ..... a 10, but based on the profile of her face, I'd say take four off for the butter face."

"Jen Selter is HOT as a MOTHERF_CKER .... I think she knows she is a butter face. "

Just saying that a lot of people share this opinion.

MustBeTrue.jpg

You idiot...

...that isn't Kermit...

...that's....

Hey, wait a second!!

I get it now.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    It's hard to look at a face when your face is buried in a butt, but yes, Jen Selter is on the butter side, looks a little like Dave Navarro sans goatee.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Screen-Shot-2013-08-01-at-5.36.45-PM-e1375393090577.png

Much prefer this. yum

thats Jen Selter... she a butter face... srs... her booty is good but her face is not so nice.

DownloadedFile-2_zpsb9389b87.jpeg

Butter face? Yeah, I'm calling it. Troll. Well played. Well played.

I don't think her face is that great. Just my opinion. How does that make me a troll?

Facially aesthetic wise I really like Kim K's face. I just don't find Jen Selter's face that aesthetic...

That makes me a troll?

tumblr_luozk8qzSB1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

Google "jen selter butterface"

https://www.google.com/search?q=jen+selter+butterface&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

It seems to be a popular opinion on the internet.

And I quote

"Jen Selter has a wonderful booty Rate this girl on the scale 1-10 #yogapants ..... a 10, but based on the profile of her face, I'd say take four off for the butter face."

"Jen Selter is HOT as a MOTHERF_CKER .... I think she knows she is a butter face. "

Just saying that a lot of people share this opinion.

MustBeTrue.jpg

You idiot...

...that isn't Kermit...

...that's....

Hey, wait a second!!

I get it now.

:laugh:
  • jstarz002
    Options

Also, the deadlift vid was from a few months ago.

I hip thrusted today at 200 lbs for 2 sets of 5 reps
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

That would be lovely.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Calling her a butterface implies that she isn't attractive. She is above average at the very least. *shrug*

That's how it was explained to me. It meant that a chick was ugly.

Her body is bangin!

.....but her face is a problem. Hence butterface.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    It's hard to look at a face when your face is buried in a butt, but yes, Jen Selter is on the butter side, looks a little like Dave Navarro sans goatee.

Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options

gif4.gif
  • whierd
    Options

How tall are you?
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Can we get some facepalm .gifs?
  • jstarz002
    Options

How tall are you?

Barely 5ft and bulked up now to 98 lbs
  • whierd
    Options

How tall are you?

Ahh. If you can BB thrust 200lbs, I'm assuming the small stature gives you a greater leverage advantage.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

How tall are you?

Ahh. If you can BB thrust 200lbs, I'm assuming the small stature gives you a greater leverage advantage.

I'm still going to need a video to believe this.
  • jstarz002
    Options

That would be lovely.

The only vid I have on my phone right now is of me doing 155 and looking at it now the form is not great so I don't want to upload it, was probably feeling weak that day. However I did 200 lbs today. Believe what you will.
  • whierd
    Options

How tall are you?

I'd like to see one too, but I don't think the OP will deliver.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options

858a16cf-3dc6-4dd8-b6c8-ca5b0e25794f_zpsb13103a8.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

My contribution..never say I am not a giver :tongue:

2zy8mpv.jpg
  • jstarz002
    Options

How tall are you?

I didn't record it.... I have one of me doing 155 lbs with shietty form on my phone and one 15 sec of me on Instagram doing 185 lbs. Form wasn't the best on those but I got the weight up. Guess I have no choice to download the 185lb one if I can somehow since people don't believe me. Give me 10 min