Are u aware of BB hip thrusts work glutes more than squats?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Wowsa!.

If anyone is actually interested, check out Contreras' site, youtube vids and books - he does have solid info (just in case the messenger put anyone off) and yes, BB Hip Thrusts are excellent for a more isolated glute development.

How do you correct having one glute that is larger than the other?

You could probably try doing single leg exercises such as split squats and glute bridges and add a few reps onto the side where you are underdeveloped.

Can I just use one ankle weight or put my wallet on the opposite side?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    Wowsa!.

If anyone is actually interested, check out Contreras' site, youtube vids and books - he does have solid info (just in case the messenger put anyone off) and yes, BB Hip Thrusts are excellent for a more isolated glute development.

You keep your wallet in your back pocket. (On the smaller glute, obviously). Fixed.
  • whierd
    Options
    Wowsa!.

You keep your wallet in your back pocket. (On the smaller glute, obviously). Fixed.

THANK YOU!!!!
  • jstarz002
    Options
    Jstarz, why is it that you have something to prove? Or are you just trolling?

I am not trolling. This is my personality; I am antagonistic... don't really care about making friends or getting along with others. I like to debate online. So what?
  • jstarz002
    Options
    Wowsa!.

http://bretcontreras.com/how-to-fix-glute-imbalances/
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options

I am not trolling. This is my personality; I am antagonistic... don't really care about making friends or getting along with others. I like to debate online. So what?
    Yes the one thing I have taken from this thread is you are quite the master debater:laugh:
  • whierd
    Options

I think you care deeply about getting along with others. I think you secretly want us as friends.
  • whierd
    Options

Yes the one thing I have taken from this thread is you are quite the master debater:laugh:

THAT IS MY TITLE!

...wait...wrong 'bater
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Wowsa!.

You could probably try doing single leg exercises such as split squats and glute bridges and add a few reps onto the side where you are underdeveloped.

Sounds legit.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options
    Wowsa!.

Sounds legit.

Putting something heavy in both my back pockets really helps my twerking.
  • whierd
    Options
    Wowsa!.

Sounds legit.

Putting something heavy in both my back pockets really helps my twerking.

Did you try the JellO cups?
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Options

Sorry, I eat clean.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    Do you have kids?
  • whierd
    Options

Sorry, I eat clean.

You aren't supposed to eat them!! Just put them in your back pockets for extra jiggle!
  • jstarz002
    Options
    Do you have kids?

thank heavens no. I don't have a maternal bone in my body. I don't like children at all.
  • whierd
    Options
    booty-pop-panties.jpeg

Why not just buy this and save yourself the hours of work at the gym?
  • jstarz002
    Options
    booty-pop-panties.jpeg

Because anything worth doing takes time, patience, blood and tears.

I have never taken the easy way.

There is satisfaction in admiring your glutes naked and knowing they are actually there.
  • Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options

Wait, this wasn't some elaborate build-up to friend requests? I thought we had a lot in common.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    booty-pop-panties.jpeg

stop giving away my secret! :angry:
  • jstarz002
    Options

Wait, this wasn't some elaborate build-up to friend requests? I thought we had a lot in common.

I denied every single friend request on bodybuilding forum and will do the same. I never even accept those. I won't accept any friend requests on this site either.