Be honest with me...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Can't really offer you any valuable input since I think they look horrible on everyone regardless of size.

THIS! However.. if YOU want it, who cares what anyone thinks! Life's short, go for it! Might regret more not getting it. Plus! You're on here to become healthier right? You can have the piercing AND work on you. :)
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

Not actually. But it's the MOST common thing people seem to dislike on people. You used it that way. People who really don't care what people think have no issues with crocs. Yoga pants on fat women is another one.

Uh-oh...I totally wear yoga pants..to the gym. I don't wear pants outside of that though, so I guess I am a bad offender cause the ONLY time I wear pants...its yoga pants.

Hmm..didn't know so many people dislike crocs...they are everywhere. My daughter has a pair (that her dad bought her) and loves them. I'm a die-hard high heel wearer though...so obviousy thats where that comes from.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options

If you want to hear what the general public thinks, post a picture of a heavy set woman with that piercing and ask what people think of the look without mentioning that you want it for yourself or mentioning weight.

Oh, hindsight. That would have been excellent...
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options
    So I creeped your profile to get a better idea of what it would look like. .... you may not be a super "fit"as you say but you look great! You're sooooo flippingy pretty too!! I say go for it! Like I said, why regret it because others may not approve? F em! :)
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options
    So I creeped your profile to get a better idea of what it would look like. .... you may not be a super "fit"as you say but you look great! You're sooooo flippingy pretty too!! I say go for it! Like I said, why regret it because others may not approve? F em! :)

The pics of me with long red hair....are pre-pregnancy...those are my "goal" pictures..that is me at about 150...I'm 205 now. Any picture with weird hair colors...is current, and why there are no full body shots! I guess I should do a full shot for full disclosure. The blonde and brunette pics are me at about 170-180. Just wanted to be clear on that. But thank you anyway!
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

The pics of me with long red hair....are pre-pregnancy...those are my "goal" pictures..that is me at about 150...I'm 205 now. Any picture with weird hair colors...is current, and why there are no full body shots! I guess I should do a full shot for full disclosure. The blonde and brunette pics are me at about 170-180. Just wanted to be clear on that. But thank you anyway!

Bah! Lol! You will reach your goal, no doubt.at all! Point is you're beautiful! Do what YOU want! Be happy and enjoy! :)
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Options

Bah! Lol! You will reach your goal, no doubt.at all! Point is you're beautiful! Do what YOU want! Be happy and enjoy! :)

*blush* I'm trying to learn to take a compliment, so thank-you. (Normally, I'd just try to convince people WHY their compliment is wrong.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    Options

*blush* I'm trying to learn to take a compliment, so thank-you. (Normally, I'd just try to convince people WHY their compliment is wrong.

I understand this more than you will ever know! I'm the exact same way. The physical part of this journey is easy! It's the mental part that is incredibly difficult! I am so messed up mentally and I'm trying to work on all that and catch up. I still don't believe any compliments anyone gives me. We'll wok on it. :)