I need a MFP wife

Options
TwinkieDong
TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
Seeing all these MFP post about MFP wives and husbands is making me lonely. I need a MFP wifey. lol

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I volunteer...so I just ***** and nag at you and complain about how lazy you are? is that how this works?
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hell, I need a real life husband.
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I volunteer...so I just ***** and nag at you and complain about how lazy you are? is that how this works?

Hahaha that's his real life wife's job!
  • TwinkieDong
    Options

HA!! Yes that seems about right!!

So the complaining made me think about a video I watched that was funny the other day. Can think of the name however it was two women talking about their dates. The one complains because he was so fast, the other saying the guy spent the entire night with her and how she loved it. Then it went to the guys the guy was bragging about how he got in there did the deed and bailed. The other guy was complaining because he stayed with her all night. Though he talked about the reasons like his power was cut off, etc.
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    In
  • TwinkieDong
    Options

if you are 22 years old. There is plenty of time to get a husband. Finished college first, start your career, then think about a husband.
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options

You're 22.
    You do not. Lol.
  • cgrout78
    Options

HA!! Yes that seems about right!!

So the complaining made me think about a video I watched that was funny the other day. Can think of the name however it was two women talking about their dates. The one complains because he was so fast, the other saying the guy spent the entire night with her and how she loved it. Then it went to the guys the guy was bragging about how he got in there did the deed and bailed. The other guy was complaining because he stayed with her all night. Though he talked about the reasons like his power was cut off, etc.

ha...sounds about right...so what are the specifications for an MFP wife or husband? I must not be on the boards enough
  • TwinkieDong
    Options
    In

ha it was your posts that made me think of this!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    couple_sea.gif
  • TheLuckyMan
    Options
    I am here I would make a lovely wife lol
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    desp_zps87e566a2.gif
  • cgrout78
    Options
    couple_sea.gif

i just want to wear wedding dresses without actually getting married...is that so wrong????
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    What is your MFP yearly take home earnings, what is your MFP credit score, do you believe on giving presents during MFP anniversaries, are you capable of long sessions of MFP oral sessions, and do you have any MFP baggage?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hey.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    You need an MFP wife and an MFP mistress. And illigitimate MFP children.
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    Is this MFP husband thing you speak of, similar to a sugar daddy? If so, count me in! :flowerforyou:
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    What is your MFP yearly take home earnings, what is your MFP credit score, do you believe on giving presents during MFP anniversaries, are you capable of long sessions of MFP oral sessions, and do you have any MFP baggage?

IN depending on OP's answers....
  • billyboybalbo
    Options
    il take a wife if ones going spare
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :laugh: