Your dog

Options
Another run, another stupid f*cking owner letting his wild-*kitten* dog run up to me like he was going to attack me. If your dog tends to run out of the yard and chase people, here's an idea - keep it on a f*cking leash or chain, or in a fenced in yard.

Replies

• fivethreeone
    fivethreeone Posts: 8,196 Member
    Options
    Hello, bw_conway.

Are you aware that there is a blog feature here?

Just go to www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/username and let all your thoughts go

:flowerforyou:
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Tell me more about this dog...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Have you been drinking?
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it was my dog? I mean, I can see her from here and she's totally sacked out on her pillow. :flowerforyou:
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    this is my dog cosmo. he wont attack you, but those cats up there might scare him :-)
  • boatyboat
    boatyboat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My dogs are perfect all the time.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    Lucky it wasn't my 70kg St Bernhard!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Didn't people come up with the answer to this question on a former thread?

Run with a water spray, bacon, & a gun.

*forgot about the Vuvuzela*
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    If my English Bulldog catches you it's not good. First, it means you are running way too slow. Second, he really likes to hump.
  • Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    Was it this vicious beast?

2eujrjq.jpg
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    My dogs are pretty vicious.

14niphu.jpg

30sc6bk.jpg
  • laurynwithawhy
    laurynwithawhy Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Ha I feel you on this. It's freaking annoying when it's those stupid little ankle biting dogs that run right under your feet. I literally almost stomped one out (accidentally) the other day. And I've already warned my neighbors, when I run, I'm armed, and if your dog bites me I'm not calling animal control. Luckily most of the dogs in my neighborhood are super friendly or have smart owners.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options

Right, I should have to equip myself with weapons, foods and instruments on a run because suburban people can't control their pets, that makes perfect sense.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options
    Hello, bw_conway.

Are you aware that there is a blog feature here?

Just go to www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/username and let all your thoughts go

:flowerforyou:

Is the message board area only for the more serious "would you hug, spank, tickle, or slap the person above you?" types of health and fitness discussions?
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options

Right, I should have to equip myself with weapons, foods and instruments on a run because suburban people can't control their pets, that makes perfect sense.

Well, you can post about it, or protect yourself. Complaining here won't keep your neighbors' dogs inside.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    How coincidental, this happened to my husband when he was out running last night too. I hate when it happens. I wish our HOA had a leash requirement for dogs in the front yard.

ETA: It's usually not about a fear of vicious animals. I just think it's common courtesy to not let your dog run up to whoever, especially if they're running.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Options

Well, you can post about it, or protect yourself. Complaining here won't keep your neighbors' dogs inside.

Not those specific dog owners, but hopefully any dog owner who reads this or similar posts will wake up. I don't want to hurt your pet because you failed to care enough to train your dog properly.
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it was my dog? I mean, I can see her from here and she's totally sacked out on her pillow. :flowerforyou:

This.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options

I don't want to hurt your pet because you failed to care enough to train your dog properly.
    so you're threatening people's dogs what a lovely person you are
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    you're clearly mistaken, it couldnt have been mine, they just take naps and eat their weight in milkbones.

41728148_8907.jpg

^^^^but no you're totally right he is a fierce beast!^^^^
This discussion has been closed.