Do you have any tattoos?

Options
crackur
crackur Posts: 473 Member
How many do you have?

why did you get the ones you have?

I have 4 one being a half sleeve. I have a couple more I need to get soon.

Replies

• SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I don't... yet. Am considering but can't decide what or where... and I might be too much of a baby.
  • MzzFaith
    MzzFaith Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    it don't hurt
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes, it takes up most of my upper right arm. Always wanted one and when my younger sister got one first it spurred me to do it myself (that was 5 years ago now). I love it and will get more, that is going to be one of my treats when I hit goal. :)
  • crackur
    Options
    it don't hurt
    exactly.....sitting still hurts worse than the needle lol
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Yes.

One.

Because I wanted to.
  • crackur
    Options
    Yes, it takes up most of my upper right arm. Always wanted one and when my younger sister got one first it spurred me to do it myself (that was 5 years ago now). I love it and will get more, that is going to be one of my treats when I hit goal. :)
    cool, thats how I do mine.....when I hit a fitness goal or career goal I reward myself.
  • 820Resa
    820Resa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I don't... yet. Am considering but can't decide what or where... and I might be too much of a baby.

My artist actually had to stop more than once and tell me to shut up because I was giggling because it tickled...needless to say that is not the typical reaction, but mine only actually hurt when it was right on the bone of my shoulder. And that wasn't bad either.
  • crackur
    Options
    Yes.

One.

Because I wanted to.
    well I'm glad u wanted to..........would suck otherwise.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    yup, one on my calf.

Because i put it off for too long.

working on design for # 2, arm band
  • Naybelline
    Naybelline Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    yes, I have 4 so far, planning on more :)
  • Patzycakes
    Patzycakes Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot. including an entire calf sleeve. No particular reason for any of them. I just love tattoos
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Zero. Just not my thing. Looks cool on some people though
  • crackur
    Options
    yup, one on my calf.

Because i put it off for too long.

working on design for # 2, arm band
    please tell me its not a tribal
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    2 tattoos on either side of my pelvis/hips! I need them redone, but I am 18 hours away from my tattoo artist. /sigh/

I plan on getting another one once I complete graduate school. :] Plenty of time to design a new one!
  • crackur
    Options
    I've got a lot. including an entire calf sleeve. No particular reason for any of them. I just love tattoos
    nice.............can we see the calf sleeve, I'm not sure about leg tattoos that much.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I have a couple.
  • crackur
    Options
    2 tattoos on either side of my pelvis/hips! I need them redone, but I am 18 hours away from my tattoo artist. /sigh/

I plan on getting another one once I complete graduate school. :] Plenty of time to design a new one!
    good goal, I complete grad school next month...I'm going to reward myself with another tattoo and maybe a trip somewhere....
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and plan to get more. There is a collage of mine in the pics on my profile.

The lady bug was my first and I got it just because I liked it. The musical note on my foot is because I love music. The ribbon on my wrist includes my daugher's name. I got the tattoo when I hit 100 lbs lost, and I wanted to incorporate her name in it. The infinity sign/anchor on my shoulder I got in August as a celebration for reaching my goal in May.
  • brraanndi
    brraanndi Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Jus two, one I drew when I was like 15 and still proud of it because it's super colorful and whatnot.

I have plans for another one drawn up ( a valkyrie ) it's just I'm so cheap and I definitely don't want to end up with no prison tattoo so it stops me.
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options

good goal, I complete grad school next month...I'm going to reward myself with another tattoo and maybe a trip somewhere....

Congrats on completing your grad degree so soon! Definitely give yourself some treats!