Options

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    it don't hurt
    exactly.....sitting still hurts worse than the needle lol
    i have 4
    mine all tickled, my artist always has to stop so i can get my laughs out. with my chest there was a large man getting a tattoo at the same time and i was laughing, and he was about to cry (literally) he asked me why i would get something on my chest, didnt it hurt (he assumed the bones hurt a great deal, my chest/clavicle area is very bony) and i said no, it just tickles, he also asked what drugs i was on for it to tickle i said none, but i dont think he believed me, mine took 2 hours he couldnt finish his. poor guy.
    i also have my ribs, back, and hip done. all in remotely bony areas, my husband always argues with me and says it had to hurt he refuses to believe im tougher then him when it comes it the needle.

but anyways i have 4 currently, they all have a meaning, working on the design for my 5/finishing 4th. my 4th can stand alone nicely but i always had a plan to have it finished off with a rose 1/4 sleeve.
    my artist also has my design folder, with tattoos 6-8 already in it ready to go.

I tend to have an inappropriate giggling reaction to pain as well. Had the staff of a spa all calling me strange as I giggled while getting my back waxed ...
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i have two. on my foot and on my arm. my foot one hurt more then my arm but that depends on the person really but it depends on the person.
  • anro86
    anro86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I have an anklet on my right ankle. It has a charms on it that represent the most important people in my life. When I get to my goal weight I would like to add one more tattoo... to my side (ribcage to hip area) I am thinking flowers... but I am still working on a design in my head. I LOVE tats, but for me, I want them on places that can easily be covered by clothes if I don't want them seen....
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Two.

One represents a longstanding personal struggle.
    The second as a memorial to my mother, who probably would not have appreciated my getting a tattoo. ~chuckles~ But she'd've liked the design.

I'm considering another, also a memorial of sorts.
  • somerisagirlsname
    somerisagirlsname Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I want one, and I know what I want and where I want it, but I'm such a pain-weenie I don't know if I'll ever get it.

ouch-o.gif
  • threetonguerings
    threetonguerings Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    :/
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I have one small rose on my ankle from like 20 years ago.

I want one on my shoulder that says , Live , Love , Lift
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i have 3 there old i got them when i turn 19 because i wanted ink
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    i have 4. hey arnold being my favorite
    1269233_380069098786761_459121542_o_zpsc2aeece7.jpg
    1381415_391091417684529_67752240_n_zps775c97a8.jpg
    i have "give peace a chance" on my foot
    peace sign on my hip
    treble cleft behind my ear
    love arnold.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    i have two. on my foot and on my arm. my foot one hurt more then my arm but that depends on the person really but it depends on the person.

is that your sleeve? soooo pretty
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes! I have 13 :)

I have everything from a Shooting star on my upper breast to both arm pieces started. Have both ankles, inner calf, both wrists, top of foot, neck and 4 on my back... Whew.

They all mean something very special, unfortunately that would take awhile to explain. :)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    zero.
  • PSJJJS
    PSJJJS Posts: 3
    Options
    I have one on the top of my left foot. It has the names of my 3 amazing children.
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options

i like your arm tat
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    LOVE my tattoos! (These are not in chronological order, LOL)

Heart & Flower on left shoulder. (very first one when my middle son was born in 92.)

Butterfly below that, LOL.. (a gift from a dear friend, and she has one like it.)

Tribal tramp stamp. (Post divorce rebel phase. Still have it, still love it, but need a little touch up and some color.)

My puppy's paw print and name on the inside of my left wrist. (In memory; we lost her too soon to seizures.)

Rose & hummingbird on left ankle. (two separate - Rose the year my youngest son was born, and the hummer was to commemorate a rare visit with my bestie a few years ago.)

Kanji "best friend" (when my divorce was final and the aforementioned bestie came to me to hold my hand through it we celebrated with matching tats), and the name "Chris" in Kanji (he's my eldest son), as well as a cherry blossom anklet on my right ankle (each of the cherry blossoms represents each of my sons).

So I think that is nine, total. I am thinking hard about doing one on my ribs but I understand that's a pretty rough spot.
  • tonyajohn
    Options
    I have eight. Working toward getting my 9th (a chest panel) soon.
  • Celtic_Ace
    Options
    yes one and looking for more I think
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Nope. Haven't had anything I would want on my body for the rest of my life....

Ditto!!
  • kajunkutey
    Options
    Well I have about seven! I have both childrens names on ribs scorpion on my hip a couple on my crotchy are lol. and one on my back that is a cover up of the dreaded tribal tattoo I had gotten, which was a cover up of another badly done tattoo. Long story short of it is check out your artist before using them. Definitely getting more!!!!!
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Oh Yes! I have 13 :)

I have everything from a Shooting star on my upper breast to both arm pieces started. Have both ankles, inner calf, both wrists, top of foot, neck and 4 on my back... Whew.

They all mean something very special, unfortunately that would take awhile to explain. :)
    haha awesome though