Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have ten tattoos, soon to be 11. One covers my entire chest, one covers my entire left shim. Also have them on my arms
    cool any pics?
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    NO! I think they are gross!!!

A simple "Tattoos aren't my thing" would have sufficed.
  • threetonguerings
    threetonguerings Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have 11 total, most are small.
    I have a pair of vampire lips on the top of my right breast (before twilight came out)
    a dot on each side of my face (long story)
    skull and crossbones with a halo behind my left ear. (Nice but deadly)
    True Love with stars around it on the top of my right wrist.
    Never Dies with stars around it on the top of my left wrist. (I love the quote)
    My son's feet print, his name, and his birthday. (Pretty self explanatory)
    A heart with a J in the inside with a flame behind it and starts around it on my right leg just below my knee on the outside. (For my cousin who was killed)
    A heart with a key with a ribbon that says love on the inside. (Because I wanted it)
    A big Love in black and red in the shape of a heart on my left leg. (Because I wanted it)
    A black and red nautical star. (I tattooed it)
  • cgary13
    cgary13 Posts: 16
    Options
    4, half Sun half moon on my back, my fore arm eye of ra both for the time I devoted to the studies of each, elephants on the side of my leg for each of my children, and a four leaf clover on the top of my foot for my marriage......... All designed/ drawn by me
  • crackur
    Options
    yup, one on my calf.

Because i put it off for too long.

working on design for # 2, arm band
    please tell me its not a tribal

not a tribal, but i want an armband. I have been looking for what i want for years and no luck so i am going to have one designed.
    just messing but getting a original piece is sweet
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I don't have any

I want some though... however there are several things holding me back.

I need the right artist (can't handle any mistakes!!)

I need to figure out where exactly i want them

I need to be making enough cash to dish out the doe

I need to lose weight sooooooo they'll be sexier ;) haha
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    2j51hts.png
    I got this 2 years ago 2 weeks before my grandma passed away. Hummingbirds were her "thing" and I've wanted to get one for her ever since I saw my very first hummingbird tattoo on Miami Ink when I was like 14, lol. So now I have her with me all the time. :happy:

2n6f7ec.png
    I got this one in June for my uncle (son of said grandma) who died when I was 9. He was my favorite person, and these lyrics are from Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World and the first time I heard it, I immediately thought of him and pretty much started bawling.

I have another I'm trying to get lightened. It's a scripture reference but I'm agnostic now so it gets annoying when people ask what it says. It's on my shoulder blade and I'm hoping to get it covered with some gorgeous traditional roses.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    The one I'm currently working on started as a cover up but will eventually cover my back, wrap around my hips and come up my sides to the sides of my breasts. It'll also extend a little over my shoulders.

I also have my daughter's name between my shoulders. It will stay as it is and be worked into the one I'm currently working on.
  • crackur
    Options
    I have a pair of vampire lips on the top of my right breast (before twilight came out)
    A heart with a J in the inside with a flame behind it and starts around it on my right leg just below my knee on the outside. (For my cousin who was killed)
    A heart with a key with a ribbon that says love on the inside. (Because I wanted it)
    A big Love in black and red in the shape of a heart on my left leg. (Because I wanted it)
    crow? true love never dies?
  • marcon125
    marcon125 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't... yet. Am considering but can't decide what or where... and I might be too much of a baby.

My artist actually had to stop more than once and tell me to shut up because I was giggling because it tickled...needless to say that is not the typical reaction, but mine only actually hurt when it was right on the bone of my shoulder. And that wasn't bad either.

^^^ This! I got one on my hip and it tickled the whole time.
  • threetonguerings
    threetonguerings Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    crow? true love never dies?
    I've actually never seen that movie.... >.>'
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    More than can be counted accurately at this point.

Many different reasons, but a strong motivator is that I simply love the way they look on myself and on others.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    Don't have one. If I were to get one, where does it hurt the most?
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    it don't hurt
    exactly.....sitting still hurts worse than the needle lol
    i have 4
    mine all tickled, my artist always has to stop so i can get my laughs out. with my chest there was a large man getting a tattoo at the same time and i was laughing, and he was about to cry (literally) he asked me why i would get something on my chest, didnt it hurt (he assumed the bones hurt a great deal, my chest/clavicle area is very bony) and i said no, it just tickles, he also asked what drugs i was on for it to tickle i said none, but i dont think he believed me, mine took 2 hours he couldnt finish his. poor guy.
    i also have my ribs, back, and hip done. all in remotely bony areas, my husband always argues with me and says it had to hurt he refuses to believe im tougher then him when it comes it the needle.

but anyways i have 4 currently, they all have a meaning, working on the design for my 5/finishing 4th. my 4th can stand alone nicely but i always had a plan to have it finished off with a rose 1/4 sleeve.
    my artist also has my design folder, with tattoos 6-8 already in it ready to go.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

ur mom is gross :angry:

in for tattoos, still saving up for one :love:
  • love9705
    love9705 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I have 5.
    2 are my children's name in each of my inner wrist

not easily broken- written on my right shoulder ( things that I experienced in my life, didnt break me)

Live the life you love, love the life you live- written on my upper back in the shape of an infinity symbol- thats how I'm living

gemini symbol- inner right ankle- thats my zodiac- Gemini's Rock!!!!

I want 2 more just haven't decided what. All my tatts have meanings to me I just don't put anything on my body.
  • TheGirlsATimeBomb
    TheGirlsATimeBomb Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i have 4. hey arnold being my favorite
    1269233_380069098786761_459121542_o_zpsc2aeece7.jpg
    1381415_391091417684529_67752240_n_zps775c97a8.jpg
    i have "give peace a chance" on my foot
    peace sign on my hip
    treble cleft behind my ear
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options

Feet/ribs/lower back are all considered to be pretty painful.

Then of course I'm assuming the head/face tattoos hurt a lot too. :tongue:

My foot hurt more than my back, though. But I have pretty bony feet.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    everyone is different non of mine hurt, my husband has his back done said it hurt like hell i have my back done and laughed the whole time.

ive hear people say bone hurts the worst. but ive also heard its studied that the softer the skin the more it hurts not the bone.
    but everyone is different
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options

OP wasn't asking for opinions :flowerforyou: