Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• 1alicia3
    Options
    Just one, (small) right on my ribs and now i want MORE!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    How many do you have?

why did you get the ones you have?

I have 4 one being a half sleeve. I have a couple more I need to get soon.

I have one

I got this one after my divorce as a present to Me, It is my family Crest on my right upper arm and reminds me to always be true to myself.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Sure do. And expanding upon it until I have a full thigh.
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have ten tattoos, soon to be 11. One covers my entire chest, one covers my entire left shim. Also have them on my arms
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    3...1 on each ankle, 1 on my shoulder blade.

1 ankle needs a coverup job done...originally done by a total hack amateur.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and plan to get more. There is a collage of mine in the pics on my profile.

The lady bug was my first and I got it just because I liked it. The musical note on my foot is because I love music. The ribbon on my wrist includes my daugher's name. I got the tattoo when I hit 100 lbs lost, and I wanted to incorporate her name in it. The infinity sign/anchor on my shoulder I got in August as a celebration for reaching my goal in May.
    that is awesome!

I love tattoos that have meaning...
  • Getawayfromthecake
    Getawayfromthecake Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Full back piece but soon to be getting a big piece on the front of my ribs, can't wait!

I get them purely because I'm an artist and it feels natural to decorate things... including myself
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    ok, i have 6....

Start with the oldest to the newest.

1. When i turned 18 i got this massive lower back tattoo of a huge sexy fairy. Google Amy Brown fairys to get an idea of the style. She naked crawling with massive wings, smh dont know the point lol

2. When i was 19 got ANOTHER Amy brown fairy, pretty big, on my upper back, on my spine,

3. Nautical star on my front shoulder, it was one of those, drove by a tattoo shop and wanted a tattoo another smh moment.

4. Jesus cross coming out of clouds on my ankle. ANOTHER just because tattoo

5. Rib tattoo saying, in spanish, "If i cant find a way, ill make one"

6. Another rib tattoo, but MUCH bigger saying, in spanish "Whatever doesnt kill me, will make me stronger"

Ill prob be getting another one in February, not sure of what, but it will be my last one.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    NO! I think they are gross!!!
  • Billscrazygal
    Options
    I have 3 one of them is a cross with a blue rose because my fiancé who passed away used to always buy me blue roses. The other two I recently got and those are just fun ones I got last Friday the 13th because the tattoo place was having $13 select tattoos! Because I am in the business world all of them are in places that are not obvious, including my chest and back that can easily be covered
  • crackur
    Options
    Jus two, one I drew when I was like 15 and still proud of it because it's super colorful and whatnot.

I have plans for another one drawn up ( a valkyrie ) it's just I'm so cheap and I definitely don't want to end up with no prison tattoo so it stops me.
    some prison tattoos are great...lol no seriously.
  • crackur
    Options
    2 tattoos on either side of my pelvis/hips! I need them redone, but I am 18 hours away from my tattoo artist. /sigh/

I plan on getting another one once I complete graduate school. :] Plenty of time to design a new one!
    good goal, I complete grad school next month...I'm going to reward myself with another tattoo and maybe a trip somewhere....

Congrats on completing your grad degree so soon! Definitely give yourself some treats!
    I try too......use to ignore myself haha
  • kyleekay10
    kyleekay10 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    I currently have 4, and there are pictures on my profile.

My left wrist says Love Life, my right wrist says Be Brave. Those were inspired by a ring I had a long time ago. My back says Have No Regrets. My wrists/back are basically my life mantra.

My left foot has Stargazer Lilies, which are my favorite flower. I also plan on naming my future daughter (if I ever have one) Lilie.

Sometime next week I will be getting some work done on my arm. It'll end up being either a 1/4 sleeve or 1/2 sleeve. :)
  • crackur
    Options
    How many do you have?

why did you get the ones you have?

I have 4 one being a half sleeve. I have a couple more I need to get soon.

I have one

I got this one after my divorce as a present to Me, It is my family Crest on my right upper arm and reminds me to always be true to myself.
    thats pretty neat man
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Nope. Haven't had anything I would want on my body for the rest of my life....
  • crackur
    Options
    I currently have 4, and there are pictures on my profile.

My left wrist says Love Life, my right wrist says Be Brave. Those were inspired by a ring I had a long time ago. My back says Have No Regrets. My wrists/back are basically my life mantra.

My left foot has Stargazer Lilies, which are my favorite flower. I also plan on naming my future daughter (if I ever have one) Lilie.

Sometime next week I will be getting some work done on my arm. It'll end up being either a 1/4 sleeve or 1/2 sleeve. :)
    sweet lily
  • crackur
    Options
    Full back piece but soon to be getting a big piece on the front of my ribs, can't wait!

I get them purely because I'm an artist and it feels natural to decorate things... including myself
    I agree
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    yup, one on my calf.

Because i put it off for too long.

working on design for # 2, arm band
    please tell me its not a tribal

not a tribal, but i want an armband. I have been looking for what i want for years and no luck so i am going to have one designed.
  • crackur
    Options
    ok, i have 6....

Start with the oldest to the newest.

1. When i turned 18 i got this massive lower back tattoo of a huge sexy fairy. Google Amy Brown fairys to get an idea of the style. She naked crawling with massive wings, smh dont know the point lol

2. When i was 19 got ANOTHER Amy brown fairy, pretty big, on my upper back, on my spine,

3. Nautical star on my front shoulder, it was one of those, drove by a tattoo shop and wanted a tattoo another smh moment.

4. Jesus cross coming out of clouds on my ankle. ANOTHER just because tattoo

5. Rib tattoo saying, in spanish, "If i cant find a way, ill make one"

6. Another rib tattoo, but MUCH bigger saying, in spanish "Whatever doesnt kill me, will make me stronger"

Ill prob be getting another one in February, not sure of what, but it will be my last one.
    love it
  • aelphabawest
    aelphabawest Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have sixteen hours of ink on my body, but it's all under the business-appropriate clothes. :-)

I work for a tattoo artist on the side (managing her e-mail and calendar). She's actually surprised I don't have more considering how much time I spend with tattoo artists!

My big ones -

My back piece: 304146_547489105908_1514876768_n.jpg

My shoulder: 312950_547489056008_391629297_n.jpg

The one I just got done last weekend:
    l7egx4q