Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• gelendestrasse
    Options
    I don't have any and my daughter, who does, says I'm not allowed to get any. I don't understand the logic....but I really can't think of anything I'd was inked, either. Is that a win-win?
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I don't have any and my daughter, who does, says I'm not allowed to get any. I don't understand the logic....but I really can't think of anything I'd was inked, either. Is that a win-win?
    haha I think it is.......but dont get anything unless you are SURE>
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have 5 - one on my right foot (done with bamboo in Thailand); small one on the nape of my neck; one down my forearm; a small tramp stamp and a large one down my back, round my hip and down to the groin.

The one on my foot did hurt at times, it was straight onto the bone and I ain't gonna lie, there was pain!

The bigger one didn't hurt on the back, but as soon as he came round onto the hip, I have to admit I cried like a girl!

The others were like having a massage and I almost fell asleep!
  • crackur
    Options
    I have 5 - one on my right foot (done with bamboo in Thailand); small one on the nape of my neck; one down my forearm; a small tramp stamp and a large one down my back, round my hip and down to the groin.

The one on my foot did hurt at times, it was straight onto the bone and I ain't gonna lie, there was pain!

The bigger one didn't hurt on the back, but as soon as he came round onto the hip, I have to admit I cried like a girl!

I hear the ones on the foot hurt....but I'm a guy so I dont have to worry about that LOL
  • nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yes
    I have 7. The only one that hurt was the one that pretty much covers the top of my left foot.
    I got them because I wanted them. 3 of them are matching with special people in my life. I have one that's a white tiger with 2 cubs that stands for me and my kids. Thinking about getting the one on my left thigh covered (little too kiddish for me now) with one that will probably cover my whole thigh.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    A few.
  • Kerry_R
    Kerry_R Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have 2, a back piece (Chinese Goddess) and a half sleeve (rooster). Once my back is completely finished I can start on my other arm (a samurai) and then my feet (tao symbol).
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have 5...

First one I got when I was 14 - it's a rose with a rain drop dripping off of it into a puddle (1 was only 14) it's on my stomach.
    Second one I got when I was 19 because it was my birthday - shooting star on the top of my foot.
    Third I was 21 - believe on my wrist - medical issues
    forth - 4 awareness ribbons behind my ear - thyroid cancer, drug abuse, domestic violence & rape
    fifth - alone my ring finger, always on one side and the #13 on the other side......this one was horrible when it comes to pain!

If I can meet my weight lose goal I'll be getting an owl on my thigh :)
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options

I hear the ones on the foot hurt....but I'm a guy so I dont have to worry about that LOL

Of course, because you boys never feel pain! :wink:
  • crackur
    Options

Of course, because you boys never feel pain! :wink:
    no I mean, I dont want one on my foot.........LOL women.I tell you.....hahaha
  • xSirensSong
    xSirensSong Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I has some tattoos! :glasses:

A purple, pink, black, & white lotus flower on my right wrist.
    ~This is actually a cover up, w/lotus meaning 'new beginning', & purple being my husband's favorite color.
    Milo (from the game Ilomilo) on my left forearm
    ~This was the first video game my husband & I ever played together (we're both video game nerds); the object of the game is to get the 2 characters, Ilo & Milo, together because that's the only time they are happy. (I know, mushy & junk)
    A hummingbird & rose of sharon on my right foot
    ~This was my first. Growing up, and even now, my Grandma & I would sit out on her front porch and watch the hummingbirds come. Rose of Sharon is my Grandma's favorite flower.
    The word 'Love' with peace doves and peace signs between my shoulder blades
    ~I'm not going to pretend this has some profound meaning.. I wanted it. I got it. Done. :smile:
    A star filled in with zebra stripes, outlined in purple w/swirls on each shoulder blade
    ~Same here; I'm OBSESSED with zebra stripes, and once my tattoo artist drew this up, I fell in love with them. Case closed.

I'll be getting a side piece done once I reach my goal weight. My gamertag in everything I do is xSirensSong, so it will be nautical themed.

....And even more to come, I'm sure. ^__^
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I've got monarch buttterfly with a quote "without any struggles, there can be no progress"

I got it to help get through personal issues
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have a few... 1st one on my right ankle, it's of a heart with the comedy & tragedy masks because I wanted to be an actress when I was younger & wanted to remember youth & dreams. 2nd one is on my right shoulder blade, it's a dragon fly flying over a field of cat-tails with the sun in the background. This signifies the journey I took to discover myself. The "tramp stamp" I have is the Chinese word for Horse because my husband & I are 12 years apart & are both Horses in the Chinese zodiac. I also have 4 wolf paw prints with the zodiac signs of each of my family members in the center of each paw. The bottom one is a Taurus for my oldest & youngest children, Virgo for the middle child, Aries for me & Leo for my hubby. It's my pack & they have their claws in me! :laugh:
    I recently set new weight & fitness goals & the final reward is a new tattoo, I am spending a lot of time trying to decide what I want!
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Just one on my right shoulder blade. A peace dove (copy of a Picasso sketch). Because all I want is peace.

It didn't hurt that much but I almost passed out while it was being done. Not sure why. But I got free chocolate after he revived me with smelling salts. :happy:
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I have a few. My fave is in my profile. It's an ambigram of my daughters' names. Kali and Emma
  • apartridge85
    apartridge85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 2

One on my left wrist and one on my back
  • crackur
    Options
    I have a few. My fave is in my profile. It's an ambigram of my daughters' names. Kali and Emma
    my next tat will for my son as well.......still working on the design...
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have 4.

I have one on my back that is a quote from my favorite book "Without the dark, we'd never see the stars".
    I have a group of multi-colored stars on my left foot.
    I have Love written in cursive with a red/black heart at the end of it on my left wrist
    and my most recent one is a grey/pink heart locket with a key and ribbon surrounding it on my right wrist.
  • kenderkc
    kenderkc Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5 for me. No particular reason and no significance to any of them. I'm not big on overthinking things.