Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    I've a big one on my left arm which I've been getting laser removal on for the past few months, hurts like a *****! It's the biggest regret I have. Got it 5 years ago and have no idea why. But once it's faded enough I have a great piece to cover up that I've been working on for the last 2 years. :)
  • piratesaregrand
    piratesaregrand Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Nope, none....
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I'm tattoo free
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Here's the left side of my back piece, the koi, which represents my son (strong in self; sense of purpose). As you can see, only the tiger's head is done (represents my daughter - strength and beauty), and there are still some bamboo pieces that need to be finished. The tiger wraps up to my neck on the other side of my back. He's mostly unfinished, hence I cut him out of the photo. My guy worked around the tat in the middle, just below my neck because it's an old-school style tribute to my military brothers...he didn't want to cover that.

T74rsaS.jpg
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yes. Two on my wrists. They each say "My family" one in Portuguese and the other in Italian. And a koru on my back I got done in New Zealand.
  • MrsCamp2013
    MrsCamp2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 2. I have "dreamer" on my foot, and a heart on my shoulder with an infinity symbol in it and "& beyond" at the bottom, under that our wedding date. So it stands for "Love to infinity and beyond"
  • Danimal718
    Danimal718 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Nope none.

I have 4 :-)
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I have two. I wish I didn't have any though. Now that most of the population seems to have them, it doesn't seem as intriguing anymore.

The next great business opportunity... Right here. Invest now in tattoo removal parlors.
  • KMiYong
    KMiYong Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will once I have the money, on my wrist right where my palm starts.. however you call that.. it'll be something small to remind me to stay strong and that I am not alone :3
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Negative
  • Elliesque
    Elliesque Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a few and they all mean something. The one over my spine hurt like a mother. The others just felt kinda like burning cat scratches sorta. kinda. lol.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    I do not have any
  • alanacareyb
    Options
    I have 8 and like most others who have tattoos, I want more!

1: I have a generic 5 petal flower on my right foot, which I had done for my 18th, kind of a 'I'm 18, can get a tattoo, let's have that!', it's naff but I love it.

2: I have a butterfly on my left ankle, in memory of my dad who passed away nearly 4 years ago. At the cremation, there was a book that contained details of the service on and the last page was a butterfly with a poem underneath it, so thought the butterfly would be a nice memoriam to him, as it represents freedom.

3: I have a swallow bird on my left wrist; just because.. it's pretty and girly and I love it.

4: I have two hibiscus flowers on my left wrist, representing my mum and younger brother.

5: I have 5 cherry blossom flowers on my right underside forearm; originally it was for my 3 older sisters and 2 older brothers, but we're not in contact any more, but I love it all the same.

6: I have a female gypsy/candy skull on my left underside forearm; I fell in love it when I saw it, so redesigned it a little, changed around the colours, added wispy bits and what not.

7: A poppy flower on my left front shoulder/chest, just under my collar bone, in memory of my great nan who passed away when I was 11; it was her favourite flower. I originally wanted an iris flower, as that's her middle name, but I didn't think them pretty enough, so had the poppy instead.

8: And this, my favourite so far, on top of my left shoulder... The elvish writing on the One Ring from the Lord of the Rings; "One Ring to rule them all, One ring to find them; One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them." I absolutely adore the films and The Hobbit book, is my number one read. "What does that say?" makes a great conversation starter about Lord of the Rings and tattoos ^_^

I've decided what I want next, it's just to decide where I want it. My dad's mum, most amazing woman anyone could ever meet, says when we enter her house, "tea and a slice of cake?". Love her. So I want a traditional cup and saucer with a slice of cake, vintage style, as she's in her 80's with the quote on the cup.
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I have one, its in one of my pics. That one hurt like a b*tch.
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

It's really quite stunning on you. Well done.

I don't have any.
  • Blondiegrl11
    Blondiegrl11 Posts: 458 Member
    Options

It's really quite stunning on you. Well done.

I don't have any.

Thank you, I went all over town trying to find a good artist. I figured if it was going to be on my body forever I should probably make sure I liked it and not all artist are created equal.
  • rose313
    rose313 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    I have four. My first was four birds on my back...I count it as one tattoo since the birds are small. My second was a sea turtle on my wrist, and my third was a heart on my ankle. I got them both at the same time. My fourth was a star on my chest near my collarbone.

My next one will probably be a sailboat on my lower back, off to the right side, and then I might add an ocean scene or a tree on the left side, underneath the birds.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I have my favorite on my profile pics here.

I have two others, one if my family crest on my shoulder, and the other is a personal "fraternity" tattoo... 4 other guys have it, and it signifies a period in our lives where we were for all intents and purposes, family.
  • Adrianachiarato
    Adrianachiarato Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I have 2 small ones.
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    <
    There's my ink..................