i love it!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have 4 and I think that's it well...for now
  • Ytrid
    Ytrid Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    2 tats one on my back , and 1 on my foot. Pictures on my profile if you care to look :P
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Three. One on my left shoulder blade, one encircling my bellybutton and the tramp stamp that I got on my 18th birthday of course!
  • EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have three.
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    not yet, I have it designed, just haven't decided where I want it to go. Also, I am needle phobic (yes, I know it is a different kinda needle), so I am building up the courage...
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    2 tattoos and a mod both designed by myself
    IMG_0092_zpsc56f30eb.jpg
    IMG_0087_zpse3ca588d.jpg
    IMG_0002_zps6c79b279.jpg
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    @James6998 Can you move either side of your tongue split independently?
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Very difficult to do, yes, but mainly scissors action is what i like doing hehe.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Very difficult to do, yes, but mainly scissors action is what i like doing hehe.

That is AWESOME!!!!
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have almost a full sleeve now(my picture is old so theres been way more added to it) and a decent chunk of my left arm has work done although I don't think I'll ever want a full sleeve on that one. I have one on my leg that I dislike immensely, one on the back of my neck that I always forget about, and one on my stomach which looked super hot for all of like a year or two lol... I want to completely finish my left arm, half sleeve the top of my right arm(not doing the underneath of that one, that hurts like a *****) and get my Nana's face on my shoulder, even though she'll probably smack me when she sees it :bigsmile:

OH, I also want one on my foot :)
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just started getting a half sleeve done, other than that i have my forearm and other shoulder done, I plan on turning the other shoulder to a half sleeve as well.
  • JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have 4. One on each arm, and one on each leg. Love them!!
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Yup....I have ink older than most of the people on this forum! LOL!!!
  • fuzzball01
    fuzzball01 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Got 3. Curious George on my left leg - rose on right ankle. Pink carnation dipped in red with Believe (at bottom) and hope (at top) . The carnation is in memory of my momma
  • baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have two. I wish I didn't have any though. Now that most of the population seems to have them, it doesn't seem as intriguing anymore.

The next great business opportunity... Right here. Invest now in tattoo removal parlors.

True....I got an earring back in '74 when you never saw guys with earrings. By about '85 many guys had them so I took mine out. They became so common. Cheap and tacky tattoos are now common. Real art is still VERY uncommon. When I see "trinkets" tattooed on people I just smile. You can by your clothes at K-Mart and get $100 tattoos on just about any street corner.
  • PiCkLeLuV
    PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
    Options
    I have one which was a mistake, NEVER put a guys name on you, used to be a red heart now it's just black.. haha.. :ohwell:
  • IanBee93
    IanBee93 Posts: 237
    Options
    No, they look gross.