Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    <---- this is what my arm looks like now :) I want b+w roses on my right arm with either colorful hearts or stars so they look similar but still different. The star is my son's name and the flowers are his birth month flowers(except the hibiscus, I just like those) My other son is in a star with his flowers on the underneath.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    <---- this is what my arm looks like now :) I want b+w roses on my right arm with either colorful hearts or stars so they look similar but still different. The star is my son's name and the flowers are his birth month flowers(except the hibiscus, I just like those) My other son is in a star with his flowers on the underneath.
    nice another person who loves flowers and not just roses haha

I was thinking about a lily or two for my son.........u think that would be ok for a man? maybe a watercolor tat.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    I'm planning on getting my first tattoo as a "reward" when I lose 50 lbs. I've already got it picked out.

IMG_2645_zps793ca658.jpg
  • WhitneySheree88
    WhitneySheree88 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I don't have any right now, but I would LOVE to get one or two :tongue:
    Too bad my hubby hates tattoos making my plan more difficult.
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

I was thinking about a lily or two for my son.........u think that would be ok for a man? maybe a watercolor tat.
    [/quote]

Not trying to hit on you... lol but I think flowers on guys, DONE RIGHT, are sexy as hell. Especially if it's for your kid. I have to say my tattoos are pretty generic for the most part with flowers, stars, hearts, an anchor(my hubby, stepdad, bio dad, and uncle are/were all Navy) whatnot but it's all good. I want things I will love forever and not just for a bit, and they all mean something special to me. For so long I wanted a Kottonmouth Kings tattoo, and I have to say, while I still love them once in a while, I'm glad that my younger stoner personality didn't go through with it. I do have a pretty badass pixie chick from a comic book(ElfQuest, you've probably never heard of it) and that's for my Dad, that one is my VERY unique tattoo lol
    Options
    ...... a German girl carrying beer wearing a dirndl and a Native American girl...I am German but always wanted to grow up to be Native American...didn't quite understand I couldn't 'become" a different ethnicity. It was my Halloween costume for YEARS....I guess you would call the tattoo living vicariously...

ok that's funny, I have lots of Native American in me yet I always wished I had German in me! lol
  • crackur
    Options

Not trying to hit on you... lol but I think flowers on guys, DONE RIGHT, are sexy as hell. Especially if it's for your kid. I have to say my tattoos are pretty generic for the most part with flowers, stars, hearts, an anchor(my hubby, stepdad, bio dad, and uncle are/were all Navy) whatnot but it's all good. I want things I will love forever and not just for a bit, and they all mean something special to me. For so long I wanted a Kottonmouth Kings tattoo, and I have to say, while I still love them once in a while, I'm glad that my younger stoner personality didn't go through with it. I do have a pretty badass pixie chick from a comic book(ElfQuest, you've probably never heard of it) and that's for my Dad, that one is my VERY unique tattoo lol

I think I'll get a lily for him............I grow flowers..its my hobby.......I have like 15 rose bushes, I couldnt count the lillies or irises I have......azalea and rhododendron bushes....burning bushes.....and of course 2x hibiscus. Too many to name haha......I LOVE FLOWERS.........yea I'm ok with that.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I have some initials on my inside wrist.

And on my shoulder blade I have a spaceship (Serenity from Firefly) and the quote 'You don't have to stay anywhere forever' from Sandman
  • crackur
    Options
    I have some initials on my inside wrist.

And on my shoulder blade I have a spaceship (Serenity from Firefly) and the quote 'You don't have to stay anywhere forever' from Sandman
    nice quote.
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    ...... a German girl carrying beer wearing a dirndl and a Native American girl...I am German but always wanted to grow up to be Native American...didn't quite understand I couldn't 'become" a different ethnicity. It was my Halloween costume for YEARS....I guess you would call the tattoo living vicariously...

ok that's funny, I have lots of Native American in me yet I always wished I had German in me! lol

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT?????? I swear, if I can't purchase that, I'm making that!!!!
  • crackur
    Options
    some dark lillies will be my next tattoo........hm placement around other tattoos on me.......that's the next question haha
    Options

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT?????? I swear, if I can't purchase that, I'm making that!!!!

check yo messages!
  • lalaland82
    lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Can't seem to post photos - but this is my back, I have a few more but this is my favourite
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I have...

1. Two Civil War-era French Le Mat revolvers-- one on each hip.
    2. A topless chick holding a globe that says "The world" on the back of my left calf (soon to be followed by Atlas struggling under the globe that says "Is yours" on the right calf).
    3. Unfinished amaryllis belladonna flowers on my left rib cage.
    4. "Behind every beautiful thing, there is some kind of pain" underneath my right breast.
    5. The firebender symbol from Avatar: The Last Airbender behind my right ear.
    6. The "Don't Tread On Me" snake in the middle of my upper back.
    7. A scarab on the back of my right shoulder.
    8. An anchor on my left shoulder, in honor of my Navy uncle who killed himself in 2010.

Edited to add: I will have many, many more soon. :)
  • harleyjax
    harleyjax Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have 2, a vampire on my left ankle (and not a lame glittery one either!) and the Cheshire Cat with the Mad Hatter's hat on my right shoulder. Looove them both and can't wait for more!
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    No, they look gross.

NICE! Well I guess we aren't going to be friends. LOL
  • shawnpcorreia
    Options
    Are you trying to give me a stroke?
    @missbrendalyn
  • cathiggs
    cathiggs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos and planning number 7+8 :-)
  • crackur
    Options
    going to get another one at the end of December or beginning of January sounds about right.