Replies

• ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Lots... and the next one in 6 days
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    hmmm....I dont know do I? I guess the real question is where does it start/end?

I get asked this all the time...LOL!
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I have 2 now. Just got the second one a few days ago. Both are on my shoulder blades since that spot is easy to cover as I work in a professional business environment.

1) A Celtic cross with a rose at the base and a sword going through the rose

2) A Tree of Life done in Celtic knots. The artist did an outline and shaded around it so it looks like my skin is the actual tattoo. Awesome effect. It also have 4 shooting stars coming from it that go out on my shoulder.

I want to get a third tattoo. It will be an outline of Cinderella Castle at Disney World (black and white) with some fireworks going off (color). I also want the word Dream or Believe under it in the Disney script. It will go on my ankle.
  • 7Kirkwall
    Options
    i don't have any yet. I was thinking of getting a "Z" (my surname starts with Z), with a sword going through it, and an Iris in the midst of it, towards the back of my hip. I wonder if I may be too old to get one......
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    No, although I appreciate them on others, they aren't me.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    i don't have any yet. I was thinking of getting a "Z" (my surname starts with Z), with a sword going through it, and an Iris in the midst of it, towards the back of my hip. I wonder if I may be too old to get one......
    never too old
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    my first one next month.... hopefully!!!!
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have one - heartagram with lyrics from one song, it means a lot to me
  • candiceh3
    candiceh3 Posts: 379
    Options
    I have two - for each of my children I have their dates of birth in roman numerals. Love it. Want another.
  • crackur
    Options
    I have one - heartagram with lyrics from one song, it means a lot to me
    that's awesome....I got a half heatagram and just saw HIM last month!

another note....I love ink on the body...in certain placement
  • JeanSoCal
    JeanSoCal Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes. A dreamcatcher. It reminds me to always be a dreamer. To me, without dreams there is no tomorrow. :heart:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Haven't read through this thread yet, but I have one, and it's probably the only one I'll ever get. 3 guesses what it is, and the 1st 2 don't count.

49454167_5267.jpg
  • crackur
    Options
    I'm going to try to get another before or around Christmas....something that climbs my chest and left shoulder
  • Cedura
    Cedura Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have 4
    One is on my calf and is the start of a leg sleeve
    One covering the top of my right foot
    and one on each shoulder blade covering about 25% of my back each.

Go big or go home is how I do my body art.
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    I have 4
  • AisforAmazing19
    Options
    I have a hummingbird on my left side. My sister, mother and I got the same tattoo (my sister's is on her left forearm, mom's is on her left upper arm) on what would have been my grandmother's birthday.
  • ElsaVonMarmalade
    ElsaVonMarmalade Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have one, on my big toe, that I got when I was 19. It's a caterpillar. No particular meaning, it's just fun.

More than one person has said "I bet you regret that!" :tongue: Actually, no, 14 years later and I still love it. Some people know themselves pretty well when they are 19.
  • crackur
    Options
    only people who don't have them say that another will regret them.
  • bartaburesi
    Options
    One tribal between my belly and hips (right on my sacrum), another tribal on my inner right wrist, an ankh on back of my neck and a ballerina on my left calf. Also 15 ear, 1 nose and 1 tongue piercings. :D (I'm waiting for my future belly pieercing but I have to lose weight first!)
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    YUK!