Do you have any tattoos?

Options

Replies

• baddbob
    baddbob Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have one which was a mistake, NEVER put a guys name on you, used to be a red heart now it's just black.. haha.. :ohwell:

You NEVER EVER EVER put any name on you unless it's your momma or your child. PERIOD!! Oh and if a lady or a guy ever asks you to put their name on you...RUN....they are insecure!!!!
  • PiCkLeLuV
    PiCkLeLuV Posts: 274
    Options
    I have one which was a mistake, NEVER put a guys name on you, used to be a red heart now it's just black.. haha.. :ohwell:

You NEVER EVER EVER put any name on you unless it's your momma or your child. PERIOD!! Oh and if a lady or a guy ever asks you to put their name on you...RUN....they are insecure!!!!

I know, I know! It was a long time ago, I learned my lesson
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    For the people who want to get one and are worried about he pain, it really isn't that bad. The fact that I had to sit still for so long was the worst part for me. I tend to have a short attention span sometimes, and I kept getting antsy and wanting to get up and do other things.
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options

My husband has my name on his body TWICE and I have his name on me, as well!!! Even if we ever broke up (which will never happen, but hypothetically speaking, IF it did), I would NOT have it removed becauase it represents this time in my life. That time won't have changed just because we're not together anymore.

My husband was like you - he used to say he would NEVER get a woman's name tattooed on his body...but I guess I got the magic mojo!!! After only 7 months of knowing me he had a tiare (the flower I wear in my hair everyday) with my name tattooed. And after he proposed to me and we set the wedding date, he had a poker chip with our names/wedding date (yes, we did the Vegas thing) tattooed on himself, as well.

But to each his own. :-)
  • asimmons221
    asimmons221 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    For the people who want to get one and are worried about he pain, it really isn't that bad. The fact that I had to sit still for so long was the worst part for me. I tend to have a short attention span sometimes, and I kept getting antsy and wanting to get up and do other things.

This.

I was more annoyed over my butt being sore from sitting in the chair for so long, rather then the tattoo. Tattoo's hurt, but it's a bearable pain, some spots hurt more then others, but its not horrible.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    I want my first. I'm so indesive that I will never be able to ummm decide.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options

This.

I was more annoyed over my butt being sore from sitting in the chair for so long, rather then the tattoo. Tattoo's hurt, but it's a bearable pain, some spots hurt more then others, but its not horrible.

Wow. I can't claim that. I have a pretty large rib piece and it hurt. For 6.5 hours. That said, I'd do it all over again.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    4 - one one my right ankle, 2 on my left and one on lower back. Ready for another
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    no, but i love looking at other peoples...lol

http://wtftattoos.com/
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I have a Broncos cyber horse on my left arm, a tiger on my right arm, and a Hawkeye on my right calf.
  • RunnerInVT
    RunnerInVT Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I got my one and only on my right shoulder blade last spring.My 21 year old daughter and I got roses and mine has my 3 kids names written on the leaves and a 26.2 after I ran a marathon. :) I had it specially made and I love it!
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    no because i want a memorial portrait and just dont trust anyone to do it justice (yet)....i;ve seen waaaay to many photo galleries of bad tattoos lol
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    yes, I have 5

c64f70b8-930b-4578-939d-5451581b37a0_zpsd2ad22f5.jpg
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    no
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options

This.

I think it depends where you're getting the tattoo and how detailed it is. Everyone's pain tolerance is different; I was able to grin and bear it through my huge backpiece, but I know for sure that my daughter wouldn't be able to stand the pain unless it was a tiny little tattoo on her butt!!!
  • missbrendalynn
    missbrendalynn Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    20131009_143333_zps36cf2dd7.jpg

534264_10151763553508544_1538110840_n_zpscc202721.jpg

image_zpsf24b0016.jpg

compass tattoo on left rib/hips.
    preservation in latin (fav language!) on right rib.
    family name on lower back.

:happy:
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    yep I got a few.....and want to get more
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    2, one on my upper back and one on my lower back hip. Would like one more when I reach my goal
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I have one on my right calf that says "God Happens" that is the first one I got, Then I have one on my left lower arm of Jesus Hugging a Lamb
  • james6998
    james6998 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Only thing i really hate about tattoos, they fade over time, i would love to get the barbwire one on my left arm redone but i wish they didn't lose there color over time.