If you want results, you need to eat CLEAN, like so...

Options

Replies

• paleojoe
    paleojoe Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just how the body changes with age. At 24 my diet looked a whole lot different then it does now at 41.

I'll use bleach to clean it up as I get older. Need to eat clean right?

IMO the "need" to eat clean is very individual. I still eat a lot of the foods I ate when I was younger... just not as often. Don't really notice it much with body comp as I do performance in the gym.
  • conniedj
    conniedj Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    But i want to know...did you ACTUALLY eat that? I think it's fab if you did. Eating "clean" is overrated!

Starting this diet on monday for a week.. and documenting it via youtube.

Dead serious.

It would be interesting to try this every 10 years. At 24 years old, and 34 years old at 44 years old and so on and so forth.

Are you saying this in reference to the lower TDEE I will have?

Probably won't be able to get away with 3000 calories assuming I'm not exercising (bad assumption). Krispy Kreme donuts or not.

Just how the body changes with age. At 24 my diet looked a whole lot different then it does now at 41.

Yes.....there is def. something to be said about how the body responds differently to the same foods over the course of decades. I was fairly blase about how I ate at 24 too. But that is just me......or is it??
  • iechick
    iechick Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    noted-ryan-the-office.gif

:laugh:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    190 calories from a donut? I want one, mine says 500+
    Those must be some big donuts!
  • pcastagner
    pcastagner Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    But i want to know...did you ACTUALLY eat that? I think it's fab if you did. Eating "clean" is overrated!

Dead serious.

It would be interesting to try this every 10 years. At 24 years old, and 34 years old at 44 years old and so on and so forth.

Are you saying this in reference to the lower TDEE I will have?

Probably won't be able to get away with 3000 calories assuming I'm not exercising (bad assumption). Krispy Kreme donuts or not.

Yes.....there is def. something to be said about how the body responds differently to the same foods over the course of decades. I was fairly blase about how I ate at 24 too. But that is just me......or is it??

I must be aging backwards then. Because I am now maintaining on enough to fatten me up just 12 months ago.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't think I like donuts enough to do that.
  • SHHitsKaty
    Options
    Wait, tell me these are real diaries please? LOL
  • paleojoe
    Options
    I must be aging backwards then. Because I am now maintaining on enough to fatten me up just 12 months ago.

LOL!
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    LOL Wow! I am working out harder than I ever have and eating about 1800-2000 cal per day. (not all clean) and I am still losing weight! I always thought the less I eat the less I will weigh but nope it is a fine balance! No doughnuts though. That much sugar would kill me! Best of luck with this!
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    And super ewwwww doughnuts and ground turkey! That's just wrong on soooo many levels!
  • MandyMason7
    MandyMason7 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I love donuts and seriously, Krispy Kreme glazed donuts are pretty much the best thing ever invented and I still couldn't bring myself to eat that many in one day. Get on with your bad self though and enjoy!
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Wow. I don't think I like donuts enough to do that.
    I like donuts enough to try!
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    And super ewwwww doughnuts and ground turkey! That's just wrong on soooo many levels!

sweet and savory! It's like bacon and ice cream. . .
  • Beastmode454
    Beastmode454 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just passed a office down the hall with a box full of those donuts... *making a trip back* lol
  • Love4fitnesslove4food2
    Options

Dead serious.

I want a link to your channel.
  • DaniPulley
    DaniPulley Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE the link as well!
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Can do all sorts of things for a week. Don't need any vitamins for a week. Don't need any protein for a week. Don't need any fat for a week.
  • paleojoe
    Options
    Just watched one of your vids... dude you are hysterical. You are a super-fit Jack Black.

best line...

"So you're probably asking what you do next... you eat it ya dumb *kitten*!"

LOL!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Wait, tell me these are real diaries please? LOL

That is next mondays entry and I will be following it
    I want a link to your channel.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mudturtlevision
    Just watched one of your vids... dude you are hysterical. You are a super-fit Jack Black.

best line...

"So you're probably asking what you do next... you eat it ya dumb *kitten*!"

LOL!

hahaha thanks man. I have a blast making em
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    If this is for people who want results - what are you expecting to achieve in a week?