lol @ eating donuts

Options
167891012»

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    That's the plan, and I have already done a few small 'bulks' along the way and started another one a couple weeks ago. The biggest thing is that losing 10 lbs at 1/2 lb a week takes 5 months of cutting. The other thing is that at my age I may or may not have the hormonal profile to accomplish muscle gains.

The other other other thing is I'm married and have kids and don't walk around with a nekked belly, so what are visible abs going to do for me? I mean, how would my life differ if that was the only variable? The cost/benefit ratio doesn't look good.:laugh:

You could use them to thresh grain on your tummy. Separate wheat and chaff and so forth. Use your imagination. Everyone needs visible abdominal musculature. They just don't realize it yet.
  • mistertug
    Options
    :grumble:
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    That's the plan, and I have already done a few small 'bulks' along the way and started another one a couple weeks ago. The biggest thing is that losing 10 lbs at 1/2 lb a week takes 5 months of cutting. The other thing is that at my age I may or may not have the hormonal profile to accomplish muscle gains.

The other other other thing is I'm married and have kids and don't walk around with a nekked belly, so what are visible abs going to do for me? I mean, how would my life differ if that was the only variable? The cost/benefit ratio doesn't look good.:laugh:

It's a long-term goal for me, but I can respect that it's not a goal for everyone. I know that how difficult they are to get varies from person to person in regards to how low their bodyfat percentage needs to be, as well.

As far as benefits... well, you're married. I'm willing to admit that my husband's abs are a very attractive feature (out of many others, sure).
  • RivenV
    Options
    Back to donut pictures.

1170-delicious-donut.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCC5a_3JTUX5TWWrv7l3PGyDbJqf0_u-TYqYQXziEmOcSU19v4vQ

And here's a donut getting ready to eat a donut
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2BRyoK_bu0CvThtUnI_uRPzj1g7vwL70xLLWA4UCdEvvUfUSYEg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    As far as benefits... well, you're married. I'm willing to admit that my husband's abs are a very attractive feature (out of many others, sure).

Assuming his wife is into that. Abs don't do anything for me. I like a little padding, honestly.

BUT, if his wife IS into that, then it would definitely benefit him. :-)
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    LOL. Since we can set the goal posts anywhere we want, whether anyone can see my abs is hardly as interesting or valuable as what I can do with my abs.

You mean it's not everyone's goal in life to resemble a Cumulonimbus cloud? Holy *kitten*!

That is one of the best things I have seen on MFP...

Edited cos I don't spell good.
  • RivenV
    Options

Assuming his wife is into that. Abs don't do anything for me. I like a little padding, honestly.

BUT, if his wife IS into that, then it would definitely benefit him. :-)

Good point! As an "abs girl," I sometimes get too lost in my own mindset regarding that.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    26e1fed63a7b11e38f9422000ae801d3_8.jpg

Oh I think I am in love........ *drool*

In for all the donuts, jimmies, pop tarts......

*nibbling on my jelly bellys*
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    You mean it's not everyone's goal in life to resemble a cumuli-nimbus cloud? Holy *kitten*!
    We're all here for the same reason.
  • midwest_fittie
    Options
    cool-story-bro.jpg

This made me laugh so hard.
  • midwest_fittie
    Options
    do you even micronutrients? the OP of the other thread probably doesnt even eat donuts he just trolling. you cant get abs like his if you eat like that. i eat 5-6 meals a day, low fat, moderate carbs, high protein. thats the key to long term fitness goals. tired of kids trying to purposely sabotage others with their junk food diets. if it fits your macros was made up by people using steroids, they cant get fat

eat a snickers, you get cranky when your hungry

Ahahahahahahaha. I love this.
  • midwest_fittie
    Options
    homer-donut-machine-simpsons.gif

Literally laughing out loud now. Omfg.
  • midwest_fittie
    Options
    I love it when men who can easily eat 2500+ cals a day and still make their goals argue about who is morally superior re: eating donuts.

Y'all can come over and eat the donuts on my kitchen counter, I can hear them laughing at me while I type.

Loveeeeeeeeeeee this!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    false
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    WOAH WOAH Calm down BRO!!!!

I MEAN BRO, DO YOU EVEN BRO!?
  • RivenV
    Options
    Moar donuts

doughnuts.jpg

IMG_0517.JPG

c7aa328257d5021cac9035aed8cdc8fb.jpg

bushwick-instagram-donut-500x500.jpeg
  • rileyhunter169
    Options
    I'm cutting with IF (not this week because I'm taking antibiotics for a minor staph infection)+ flexible dieting currently; I will eat at least junk food item a day, but not so much I'm deficient in micros, I will refeed every two weeks with whatever. Watch and learn OP; I'm taking you on. It will be like inventing a bicycle; it has been done a million times; but I don't care, I'm doing it again because it works. You all see MWA! HA! HA!

P.S. I hate poptarts (sorry Ian McCarthy).
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Moar donuts

doughnuts.jpg

IMG_0517.JPG

c7aa328257d5021cac9035aed8cdc8fb.jpg

bushwick-instagram-donut-500x500.jpeg

But...but...you didn't eat exactly this for a meal so your argument is completely invalid.

(However, for those same people making this argument, in my case where I ate almost four cups of ice cream as a snack, that is ignored because it doesn't fit their bias. Obviously, it is impossible for me to be in shape given that I eat that and things like it fairly often.)
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    If I had to fill my diary with one food it would be. ...

33nkwpd.jpg
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    But...but...you didn't eat exactly this for a meal so your argument is completely invalid.

(However, for those same people making this argument, in my case where I ate almost four cups of ice cream as a snack, that is ignored because it doesn't fit their bias. Obviously, it is impossible for me to be in shape given that I eat that and things like it fairly often.)

I ♥ you, jof