Women / Large Bra Sizes

Options
12345679»

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Does it cost more to buy larger sizes? Economically speaking, I would assume more fabric would equal more money.

Please discuss.
    :devil:

Christmas shopping for grandma?

why on earth would someone buy their grandma a bra? weird.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Does it cost more to buy larger sizes? Economically speaking, I would assume more fabric would equal more money.

Please discuss.

Why? Are you planning on buying one for your mom?

Edit: :cry: I wasn't very original...
  • Ashkea76
    Ashkea76 Posts: 7,133 Member
    Options
    bump for intellectual discussion

lol @ this. because...seriously. you crack me up. I'm glad you're so curious about women's bra sizes...most guys have no clue.

It kind of all sparked because 1. I love boobs and 2. I was in WalMart one day and was curious because there are sooo many sizes just out on display. Some huge ones, some small ones, and I was so curious about the prices lol

You like boobs?! *shocked* I never would have guessed that! Lol :wink:
  • Pickledpiper
    Pickledpiper Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Another Boob thread!!!! Always a fun read :drinker: Thank you OP for your genuine curiosity about bra pricing. It is a very important topic and should be discussed at length.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Did someone say boobs? .......:)
  • Ninguneado77
    Options
    This is the most ingenious big boobs recruitment I have ever seen!
    Thought provoking yet somehow skates on the edge of being offensive..... Great initiative & creativity.

took the words out of my mouth
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Another Boob thread!!!! Always a fun read :drinker: Thank you OP for your genuine curiosity about bra pricing. It is a very important topic and should be discussed at length.

Women's attire is always impossible to figure out. Especially when shopping for one....men are easy to shop for, it's most often either S,M,L,XL etc etc except in pants. Women have difficult to understand sizes for everything lol
  • CookNLift
    Options

Please discuss.

Why? Are you planning on buying one for your mom?

Edit: :cry: I wasn't very original...

Lol why does everyone assume mom or grandma haha I could simply be curious ORRR attempting to buy myself a christmas gift for my wifey to wear haha

okay it was for my mom.....she burned hers last week
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Thongs are more expensive than granny panties
    By this example larger bra sizes should be cheaper.:drinker:

lol the same standard should be done for children's clothing
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    This is the most ingenious big boobs recruitment I have ever seen!
    Thought provoking yet somehow skates on the edge of being offensive..... Great initiative & creativity.

took the words out of my mouth

^^what they said
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I don't wear a large size, but a more unusual size (ideally 30DD, although I often settle for 32D as they are easier to find). They sound bigger than they are, but the cup size would be equal to a 34C or 36B. I can't find inexpensive bras in my size at stores like Target (I was thrilled when I was pregnant and my rib cage expanded because I could buy bras anywhere.) so I look for sales in better department stores and occasionally have luck in stores like TJ Maxx. I think if you are anything other than a "standard" size (34 to 38, BCD) you are going to find yourself paying more. The problem is that most women end up in ill-fitting bras because they try to fit into those widely available sizes. I wore a 34C for years and always wondered why my straps fell down and my band rode up.
  • Bean1272
    Options
    Disappointed in this post... No Pics...:grumble:
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My bras are so expensive its stupid :explode:
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    yes! $$$,..(and no I'm not showing pics,)they can be really pricy.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    My bras are so expensive its stupid :explode:

what do they really cost? Expensive like 40 bucks or expensive like 100
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

Please discuss.

Yeah, it does, which is BULLKAKKY!! Sometimes 3-5 x more than anything under a C cup.

They don't require that much more fabric or underwire. :angry:
  • julie3227
    Options
    Personally will never affect me. :noway:
  • CookNLift
    Options

Please discuss.

Yeah, it does, which is BULLKAKKY!! Sometimes 3-5 x more than anything under a C cup.

They don't require that much more fabric or underwire. :angry:

do you think they charge more because they are custom made or something?
  • Mr_Dumas
    Mr_Dumas Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    they charge more, because they CAN. simple economics, supply & demand.

and also, was a little disappointed with the lack of pics in this thread - ladies? care to fix this? :wink: