CrossFit Put To The Test, Comes Out On Top: Study

Options
123457»

Replies

• JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    This conversation is still going? LOL!

****, I just bumped the thread by posting. Dammit!
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Eh. I'll stick with my cardio HIIT workouts like sprintervals and the like, and do my strength training at a "normal", I'd-like-to-not-blow-out-my-back-or-hamstrings pace ...
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You're just jealous because you aren't a WODKILLA.
  • kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    “This is not the workout for a 45-year-old person with multiple cardiovascular risk factors. People absolutely need to be properly screened before beginning CrossFit.”
    You
    Translation - CrossFit is great for people who already have a high degree of cardiovascular fitness.

No true at my box there are people of all ages abilities ect. I'm 215lbs 5'4 26 years old I crossfit. N sorry we love WHT we do if u loved ur workout and how it makes you feel you'd want to tLk Bout it too.

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Necro thread wtf?

How did you even find this in order to be outraged at a post from over 3 years ago
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    necro.png
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    kcerrillo wrote: »
    Mr_Knight wrote: »
    “This is not the workout for a 45-year-old person with multiple cardiovascular risk factors. People absolutely need to be properly screened before beginning CrossFit.”
    You
    Translation - CrossFit is great for people who already have a high degree of cardiovascular fitness.

No true at my box there are people of all ages abilities ect. I'm 215lbs 5'4 26 years old I crossfit. N sorry we love WHT we do if u loved ur workout and how it makes you feel you'd want to tLk Bout it too.

Can you rephrase that in actual English? And nice necro thread...
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Oh, I remember back in '13 when fighting about CF was all the rage. Good times.
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,951 Member
    Options
    mathjulz wrote: »
    It clearly is a good option, for those who like it.
    Bingo...