Options
14567810»

Replies

• zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Update OP? Have u talked to him again?

Update:

OP sent the guy another ":p" face after he made an inappropriate comment, again.
    OP's friend assumed that meant he was going to get laid, again.
    OP's friend shows up at OP's house, OP wasn't as receptive to him as he had planned..
    OP's friend asks OP if his new Cologne smells anything like Chloroform..
    OP responds: "N...."
    OP is carried out of the house through the front door.
    OP's husband happens to be coming home, they meet in the drive way as OP is being carried out.
    OP's husband asks what's going on.
    OP's friend tells OP's husband that OP accidentally came in contact with Chloroform, and he's bringing OP to his house.
    OP's husband says.. "Well... Alright" This seems harmless enough...
    OP is currently being given a tour of the shrine that was created for OP, in 2006.
    OP is not going to be updating this thread.

Stay safe OP.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Win!
  • Jasmine1995xoxo
    Jasmine1995xoxo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've stopped wasting my time trying to understand men, They are strange creatures
  • HDHogger
    HDHogger Posts: 764
    Options
    I've stopped wasting my time trying to understand women .. they are strange creatures. :)
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
  • apeacefulway
    Options
    It definitely sounds like this guy is interested in you. But as another person pointed out, he's doing it in a very safe way so he can retreat if someone calls him out on it.

The thing with marriage these days is that it's not respected. People cheat all the time and it sounds like this guy is testing the waters with you.

If you respect your husband (and yourself), and genuinely want to stay married, I would strongly recommend you back away from this 'friendship' altogether. It's going in an inappropriate direction that will have zero positive impact on your relationship with your husband.
  • apeacefulway
    Options
    ( And I think my problem is that I understand men all too well. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    since this old thread was bumped and I read all of the responses, I am curious... any updates on the friend front?? I must admit, some of the details had me pondering more questions... but, many were asked throughout the thread.
  • Jasmine1995xoxo
    Jasmine1995xoxo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've stopped wasting my time trying to understand women .. they are strange creatures. :)
    This just cracked me up!