Women in relationships aren't allowed to have male friends?

Options

Replies

• msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    "She's got a lot of pretty pretty boys she calls friends"

Mirrors on the ceiling, the pink champagne on ice...
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    That why men think of sex every seven seconds. Proven fact.

A. This assumes women don't.

B. This assumes men do not have the ability to control themselves and will jump on and rape every available female in their area of sight. Or, per you, only the hot ones.

C. I'd put your mental age at about 16, so much of what you're saying is probably true for you.

Oh please! I know nothing regarding what women think of and don't assume to!

Secondly, no one said anything about rape, keep you fantasies to yourself.

Thirdly, What I am referring to is strictly science FACT! Do some research!

I didn't say men don't think about sex every 7 seconds. I can buy that.

That does not mean they are incapable of having platonic friendships with women or that they have no morals. Some don't, it's true. But many do.

Just because a man thinks about sex a lot doesn't mean he will jump the bones of any willing woman just because she's willing, especially if she's married or he's married.

I think your wife might want to keep tabs on you, though. Clearly, you lack self-control and believe every man does so that makes it OK.

in response, I never said anything about married men. Although, since you mention it marriage infidelity never happens anymore right? Office affairs, affairs stemming from hobbies, events etc. Never happens! You're absolutely right!

Secondly, I don't subject myself to situations where self control can become an issue like hanging out with hot female friends.

I find it most important to Keeps issues at bay before allowing them to rear their heads!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a trust thing. I had a male friend tell me that he didn't trust other men around his wife it wasn't her he doubted.
    Of course he doubted her. He assumes she won't say no to a proposition.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

You call it being a tool, I call it staying honest with myself!

But seriously, IF YOU ARE HOT! Try running the experiment!

That guy you thought was such a nice guy and just wanted to be your friend will ruin your thoughts of him in an instant!

MEN ARE MEN!

Meh. Not true. One of my best friends is a dude. I've known him since college. He's never tried a thing, nor have I.
  • msf74
    Options
    Considering so many people seem to take relationship advice from Chris Rock I have decided to base my relationship decisions on the wisdom of K$sha!

Coming out your mouth with your blah blah blah
    Zip your lips like a padlock
    And meet me at the back with the jack and the jukebox
    I dont really care where you live at
    Just turn around boy and let me hit that
    Don't be a little ***** with your chit chat...
  • rml_16
    Options
    Secondly, I don't subject myself to situations where self control can become an issue like hanging out with hot female friends.

I find it most important to Keeps issues at bay before allowing them to rear their heads!

If you have to avoid being alone with women who aren't your wife in order to remain faithful, I'm glad I'm not your wife.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Considering so many people seem to take relationship advice from Chris Rock I have decided to base my relationship decisions on the wisdom of K$sha!

Buckcherry might work too, though doubtful given the imagination displayed.
  • rml_16
    Options

That guy you thought was such a nice guy and just wanted to be your friend will ruin your thoughts of him in an instant!

MEN ARE MEN!

Meh. Not true. One of my best friends is a dude. I've known him since college. He's never tried a thing, nor have I.
    You must not be hot.

I mean HOT!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Never.
    Ever.

Quote Ke$ha.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    This whole discussion makes me feel really badly for my husband. It makes me very sad that other people view him as nothing more than a large cart being aimlessly drug around by a medium horse.
  • Vincentsz
    Options

If you have to avoid being alone with women who aren't your wife in order to remain faithful, I'm glad I'm not your wife.

Awww! I'm glad your not my wife too!

Finally we agree!
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • _chiaroscuro
    _chiaroscuro Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I don't subject myself to situations where self control can become an issue like hanging out with hot female friends.

Not every man is like you. That's where you're getting confused. And no I'm not unfookable and no that's not why I'm saying this.

Still, I guess for your wife's sake, it's nice that you know your limitations and confine yourself to them.
  • rml_16
    Options

Finally we agree!
    A man with so little control over his mini me is probably a great disappointment, anyway.
  • msf74
    Options
    Never.
    Ever.

Quote Ke$ha.

What about Nicki Minaj? Gotta listen to the Minaj!

He had the Rolls in his Royce, the tone in his voice
    Don’t want a good girl, now hoes is his choice
    D-D-**** on H, ***** on W
    Mouth on open, *kitten* on smother you
    *kitten* on the cover too, Elle Magazine
    Vroom, vroom, vroom, get gasoline
    Could I be your wife? Naw we could bang though...
  • rml_16
    Options
    Never.
    Ever.

Quote Ke$ha.

What about Nicki Minaj? Gotta listen to the Minaj!

He had the Rolls in his Royce, the tone in his voice
    Don’t want a good girl, now hoes is his choice
    D-D-**** on H, ***** on W
    Mouth on open, *kitten* on smother you
    *kitten* on the cover too, Elle Magazine
    Vroom, vroom, vroom, get gasoline
    Could I be your wife? Naw we could bang though...
    Poetry ...
  • Vincentsz
    Options

Finally we agree!
    A man with so little control over his mini me is probably a great disappointment, anyway.

You would never know either way!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

MEN ARE MEN!

You must not be hot.

I mean HOT!

Yep. Children burst into tears when I walk down the street.
  • rml_16
    Options

MEN ARE MEN!

You must not be hot.

I mean HOT!

Yep. Children burst into tears when I walk down the street.
    Come sit on the forever alone couch with me and we can cry all night.
  • rml_16
    Options

Finally we agree!

You would never know either way!
    Oh, sweetie, you wouldn't know what to do with me.