Tatoos on females

Options

Replies

• Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    not a fan and would not get one myself, but if you have one that is cool with me it is your own body do whatever you want with it
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Tat's make everything better.

Hell, yeah. :drinker:

Trashy and proud here, too!
  • KittenIsLosingIt
    Options
    Tattoos are so trashy. I like to keep my temple pure.

Judgement when you're just as flawed as the rest of us is equally trashy.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I'd never date anyone with tattoos! Disgraceful!
  • ddixon503
    ddixon503 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like them. But ultimately, it's her body and she can decorate it any damn way she pleases. If someone else doesn't like them I say tough...deal with it.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

^ that... is how it's done folks.

10/10. well played. :drinker:
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I guess all these pure and holy temples don't take a crap then huh?

Kind of ruins the perfect image.

Tat's make everything better.

Preach it! :flowerforyou:
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I have a tattoo of an elephant's face and my schlong is it's trunk. If any ladies wanna see, HMU. M'lady has a clam tattooed around her vag. I love it. So any time the elephant is hungry, he gets clams.

But really - I like ink on women. I've seen "overkill," but it's completely subjective.
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo that I love and drew myself, that is enough for me. If it wouldn't affect my job I would have a lot more though!
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Are extremely beautiful.... :wink:
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wheni was young....I was very tempted to get one..... but I couldn't afford to..... paying bills, putting food on the table, came first. Now I am glad I didn't. They look ugly when you wrinkle from aging. Who wants a tat that looks like it needs ironing!

When I am 90, no one is going to want to see my wrinkled *kitten* ANYWAY so why shouldn't I enjoy my tattoos while I can, and have some cool stories to tell later.
  • x311Tifa
    x311Tifa Posts: 357 Member
    Options

This. Why try to cover up a masterpiece??

What if we're not a masterpiece, what if we're more like...a velvet poster of a whale humping a dolphin? Is it ok to get tattoos then?

First off, that was hilarious!

Secondly, I think tattoos need to be done WELL in order for me to like them. I have yet to get any because I'm a)currently still fat and b) a snob. If you can't do what I want, do not go anywhere near me with a needle.

Edit: Spelling error that was annoying me.
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Huge turn off for me.
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have seen some awesome tattoos recently, all pastel colors, no dark outlines. They look great. Also some go for flowery light colored tattoos after breast surgery, instead of or after reconstruction. That is the one time I would really get one.... if I had the bad luck of breast cancer. I say.. go girl. Whatever makes you happy.

But face tattoos... are just gross, men or women
  • CheeksBryant
    CheeksBryant Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I personally don't want them and don't have them.

What bothered me more recently was a discussion regarding people with borderline pd and how some use tatoos to self harm. In other words, it is the 'socially acceptable' way to cut yourself (one trait common to a lot of people with this disorder). I think now I can never look at someone with tatoos covering their body and not wonder about them. One or a few is one thing, but all over the body and I have to wonder if they are doing it because they enjoy pain. :-(

or for some, it's like armor for them....keeping people away. People that don't judge will not let the tattoos bother them, and will get through that tough exterior to the heart underneath it all. (example: my hubby)
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options

I think you don't fully understand the meaning of purity, my dear, because I can guarantee you and your 'temple' don't fit into it. And quit the slut-shaming attitude, because that is certainly one big impurity. You're setting your own sex back a hundred years with that backwards attitude.

Tattoos have always been, and still are, a spiritual ritual in many cultures. A rite of passage in others. A celebration of life, art, the world and your place in it. Tattoos are a beautiful tradition, and most people have forgotten that.

*applause*
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hubby don't care too much for them at all, but I love mine and I plan on getting more.
  • LadyZephyr
    LadyZephyr Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Might want to do some housecleaning in your mind then.

Ooh, beautiful burn!
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    love them i currently have 5 but would like a few more
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    *tattoos

also, it drives me bonkers when men call women "females." sounds so scientific/clinical.