everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options
d4as.jpg
I like the thick athletic look.How much do you think is her fat percentage?What about her workouts?Pls give details

Replies

• smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/d4as.jpg[/imp] I like the thick athletic look.How much do you think is her fat percentage?What about her workouts?Pls give details[/img]

d4as.jpg
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    In MY opinion, none of those women have enough body fat.
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like the athletic type best it's closer to my body type and shape back in the day.
  • SlytherinPrefect
    SlytherinPrefect Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for the athletic look but I don't think my chest will ever get down to that size, haha.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    In MY opinion, none of those women have enough body fat.

In YOUR Opinion

In MY opinion the far right is hhhhnnnggg
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The skinny photo looks horrendous, more like SKELETAL!

The far right photo is more what i'm aiming for.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I would say athletic, but the thick athletic looks great too, guess we'll see when I get closer to goal, but there's no way I would want to look like the skinny one, she has no muscle, and muscle looks great!!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Well this is bound to go well.

Personally right now I look closest to the athletic picture and I'm happy with that.
  • fitbulky
    Options
    I'm so sorry I wasn't able to post the entire photo
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    The skinny photo looks horrendous, more like SKELETAL!

The far right photo is more what i'm aiming for.

Maybe you could just say what you do like, instead of calling the slimmest girl "skeletal" and "horrendous." :flowerforyou:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Well this is bound to go well.

Why do we keep feeling the need to hash out body type preferences? Why can't we just accept that there are different strokes for different folks?
  • zumbalinda22
    zumbalinda22 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The far right, "muscular," is what I'd like to look like; second choice is "athletic."
  • RSBrewer1961
    RSBrewer1961 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I vote for female body type. This image of skinny is pushing the limits of eating disorder poster-child. The other two are just marvelous but I can't judge my favorite based solely on a picture. I need more tactile analysis.....Hands On!!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Athletic gets my vote. But I'll settle for anything that's not chubtastic.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I'm calling unrealistic. I have the body type I have. My hips and thighs will always be awesome. I can not change genetics. Be the best you can be and then move on. This is why women have such a hard time with body image.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I prefer MY body type because it is what I have to work with. No matter what I do to it, it will never look exactly like any of those girls because every person is built differently.
    So I vote for me with a little more muscle, little less fat, and a lot more being happy with who I am.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Why do we keep feeling the need to hash out body type preferences? Why can't we just accept that there are different strokes for different folks?

This ^^ I can't see how this would qualify as 'General Diet and Weight Loss Help'.
  • SkinnyFatAlbert
    SkinnyFatAlbert Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I better be able to slap my body types a** at Christmas and watch it jiggle until New Years. So none of these.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    I used to be the skinny one and worked toward the athletic one. I prefer that one for myself, but everyone should strive to be the best possible version of themselves. Whatever that is that makes them healthy and happy.
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I prefer MY body type because it is what I have to work with. No matter what I do to it, it will never look exactly like any of those girls because every person is built differently.
    So I vote for me with a little more muscle, little less fat, and a lot more being happy with who I am.

I totally agree!!!