everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options

Replies

• ThePersnicketyOtter
    Options
    I like the far left "skinny" the best. Second is athletic. But I'm well aware it's unrealistic for me to expect my own body to look like that.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    In before the lock for body shaming.

The athletic and thick athletic are gorgeous. Last time I was super fit I would have definately been thick athletic. Minus the ta-tas, because mine are small and sassy.

I'd say a pic or you can't prove it but my husband says a pic doesn't prove sassy...

So ante up
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

well of course he's going to tell you that.

^true^ you beat me to it.

He can tell me whatever he wants. Truth is I'm going to be a fitter me, no matter if I look like them or not when I get to the BF% I want. There was a thread from a guy stating he liked bigger girls, you know. The VS model is NOT every guy's fantasy.

While it may not be every guy's fantasy, and of that you are correct, I find it hard to imagine that he is disgusted by them.

Now this I'd have to argue with. There are certainly men disgusted by very large women or very skinny women so it stands to reason there are men disgusted by the body type exemplified by VS models.

Not that I'm a fan of calling body types disgusting but if we're getting down to brass tacks here...

I find it disturbing that you think VS models are very skinny. While I know many models are anorexic and it shows, VS models typically are very fit and don't give the anorexic vibe at all.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

He can tell me whatever he wants. Truth is I'm going to be a fitter me, no matter if I look like them or not when I get to the BF% I want. There was a thread from a guy stating he liked bigger girls, you know. The VS model is NOT every guy's fantasy.

While it may not be every guy's fantasy, and of that you are correct, I find it hard to imagine that he is disgusted by them.

Now this I'd have to argue with. There are certainly men disgusted by very large women or very skinny women so it stands to reason there are men disgusted by the body type exemplified by VS models.

Not that I'm a fan of calling body types disgusting but if we're getting down to brass tacks here...

I would think it pretty unusual for a VS body type to elicit such a base and strong reaction as disgusted. Not saying it does not happen, but I cannot imagine it is the 'norm'.
  • animalrane
    Options
    not the skinny one.. and maybe split the difference between the other 2
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I find it disturbing that you think VS models are very skinny. While I know many models are anorexic and it shows, VS models typically are very fit and don't give the anorexic vibe at all.
    I think you need to re-read and pay special attention to the 'so' and the sentence transition it is meant to start.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    d4as.jpg
    I like the thick athletic look.How much do you think is her fat percentage?What about her workouts?Pls give details

1. Please post the whole picture so lazy folks like me don't have to open a second browser tab.
    2. Where are 1-5?
    3. None of those body types/shapes appeal to me.
  • miriamu26
    miriamu26 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I would think it pretty unusual for a VS body type to elicit such a base and strong reaction as disgusted. Not saying it does not happen, but I cannot imagine it is the 'norm'.

I mean, I don't know any straight men who don't think VS models are hot, but I'm positive one or two such people exist out there, somewhere.

Maybe her husband is one. But he's probably just a guy who tries to make his wife feel better about being chubby by putting down other women.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I think athletic looks good, but I don't even care about trying to look like that...I just wanna look good (well, better) in knee length skirts and button downs.
  • jpolinisse
    jpolinisse Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    d4as.jpg
    I like the thick athletic look.How much do you think is her fat percentage?What about her workouts?Pls give details

I like the thick girl, but I'm biased because I'm a thick girl too.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

ok, let me clarify this. He has said to me when we were talking about VS models that he thought they looked "disgusting." He saw a program where it showed them before they were all made up and they were just "nasty looking." His words. I showed him these pics and asked him to choose which one and of course, I was right...the 3rd one. He said the middle one was ok, but a little on the skinny side for him and the first one was nasty.

Not all thoughts need to be shared.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options

I can't believe that you would say such a thing! I'm offended and reporting you for being a douche.

I don't see why you would be offended by it. All I am saying is that I like young, pretty and skinny girls rather than fat and old girls. Please don't force your insecurities over us men.

unless you look like this shaddup:
    The-Rock-Shoulders_main.jpg

he makes your opinion invalid.

Please stop objectifying men. We have feelings.

Look how fat he is anyway...hardly an abs, pfft

I like meat on a man. Yum. As for the girls, middle is closer to my genetic type so I pick her. :tongue:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

He seriously does not prefer the skinny body type. All I know is that when a VS commercial comes on, he doesn't even look up. Now, you let Scarlett come on or any other women that he finds attractive come on the tv, he's watching. He likes Robin Meade on HLN, but when she lost weight, he certainly commented about how bad she looked.

Not looking up =/= disgusted.

Not preferring =/= disgusted.

ok, let me clarify this. He has said to me when we were talking about VS models that he thought they looked "disgusting." He saw a program where it showed them before they were all made up and they were just "nasty looking." His words. I showed him these pics and asked him to choose which one and of course, I was right...the 3rd one. He said the middle one was ok, but a little on the skinny side for him and the first one was nasty.

I am so glad you clarified so that the women on this site who have bodies similar to VS models know that your fiance thinks they are disgusting or nasty.
    I dont think it is going to get through to her that it is the terminology she is using. Even the "meat on the bones" comment offends. Some people are naturally thin and it is body shaming....along with using disgusting.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I personally have no preference....

My husband has his own views and it has nothing to do with visual inspection and I can't write it here or I woud be banned or at least get a warning....:blushing: but lets just say it has nothing to do with his eyes....

But I must say thanks for the entertainment and for helping me discover that my husband isn't the only hands on man with a pr**kish sense of humour...I don't feel so allienated now.
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Tagging for the drama and/or eventual lock. These things never go well.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I vote for whichever one wants to make sexytime. Or in order of birthmonth in the even of a tie.:bigsmile:
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I prefer MY body type because it is what I have to work with. No matter what I do to it, it will never look exactly like any of those girls because every person is built differently.
    So I vote for me with a little more muscle, little less fat, and a lot more being happy with who I am.

This.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

He seriously does not prefer the skinny body type. All I know is that when a VS commercial comes on, he doesn't even look up. Now, you let Scarlett come on or any other women that he finds attractive come on the tv, he's watching. He likes Robin Meade on HLN, but when she lost weight, he certainly commented about how bad she looked.

Not looking up =/= disgusted.

Not preferring =/= disgusted.

I am so glad you clarified so that the women on this site who have bodies similar to VS models know that your fiance thinks they are disgusting or nasty.
    I dont think it is going to get through to her that it is the terminology she is using. Even the "meat on the bones" comment offends. Some people are naturally thin and it is body shaming....along with using disgusting.

Exactly. I don't think I would ever refer to anyone's body shape as "nasty". Poopy diapers are nasty. Moldy food in the fridge is nasty. Not the shape of people's bodies.
  • fueledbystina
    Options
    There's so much negativity on this thread it's unbelievable. Who cares what anyone else thinks is ideal?

Also the "well men don't like girls that look like......" comments are disgusting, silly me thinking I was getting in shape for me and not so men would find me more attractive.