everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options

Replies

• SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Whomever made the "Skinny" photo is really bad at Photoshop. Seriously, squishing the entire photo in doesn't make the subject look thin.
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Thick athletic
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Whomever made the "Skinny" photo is really bad at Photoshop. Seriously, squishing the entire photo in doesn't make the subject look thin.

I agree. And since when did women only have 3 body types?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Is "none" a valid answer? None of them are my ideal.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Well this is bound to go well.

Why do we keep feeling the need to hash out body type preferences? Why can't we just accept that there are different strokes for different folks?

This. OP, what is this accomplishing for you? "Favorites" are subjective. If a majority voted for one bodytype, who cares? Does that mean you would only want to be that type? Particularly when not everyone can achieve certain bodytypes (some will never be hourglass, some will never be taller, etc.). Aim for health and satisfaction with one's own appearance.

If people wanted to express their preferences, I guess that could be... you know, the fodder for yet another Chit-Chat type post. Instead, we've already got people poo-pooing the "skinny" girl. No one ever seems to learn the difference between body-shaming and stating a preference.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Well this is bound to go well.

Why do we keep feeling the need to hash out body type preferences? Why can't we just accept that there are different strokes for different folks?

Also, genetics is a huge factor, which people seem to ignore.

Plus...these posts ALWAYS lead to body shaming. Someone always (and already has) makes a disparaging comment about the thinner one, another always makes a disparaging comment about the more muscular ones...an argument ensues, then the thread gets locked.

OP: to get a body more like the one on the right - you will need to lift weights with a good progressive loading lifting program, probably bulk and cut, and quite possibly get a boob job.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

hi taunto. ;)
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

This ^^ I can't see how this would qualify as 'General Diet and Weight Loss Help'.

I agree. There are people on this site, as well, that are in the predicament to GAIN weight and I'm sure this wouldn't make them feel very good about themselves.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

I can't believe that you would say such a thing! I'm offended and reporting you for being a douche.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    In before the lock for body shaming.

The athletic and thick athletic are gorgeous. Last time I was super fit I would have definately been thick athletic. Minus the ta-tas, because mine are small and sassy.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    #2 & #3
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

I can't believe that you would say such a thing! I'm offended and reporting you for being a douche.

I don't see why you would be offended by it. All I am saying is that I like young, pretty and skinny girls rather than fat and old girls. Please don't force your insecurities over us men.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

I don't see why you would be offended by it. All I am saying is that I like young, pretty and skinny girls rather than fat and old girls. Please don't force your insecurities over us men.

unless you look like this shaddup:
    The-Rock-Shoulders_main.jpg

he makes your opinion invalid.
  • MstngSammy
    Options
    I prefer MY body type because it is what I have to work with. No matter what I do to it, it will never look exactly like any of those girls because every person is built differently.
    So I vote for me with a little more muscle, little less fat, and a lot more being happy with who I am.

^^^THIS^^^ :flowerforyou:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Oh.... it's this thread

Homer_hedge.gif
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    Personally, I just want to be a healthy, fit me. When I was in high school, I wasn't muscular, but I was strong (I was raised on a farm). I was a good weight and shape at 150 lbs. Right now, I'm trying to build muscle and be more compact, so whatever I look like after I achieve that is fine with me.
  • MstngSammy
    Options
    Oh.... it's this thread

Homer_hedge.gif

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Amitysk
    Amitysk Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Oh.... it's this thread

Homer_hedge.gif

Haha
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.