everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

I can't believe that you would say such a thing! I'm offended and reporting you for being a douche.

I don't see why you would be offended by it. All I am saying is that I like young, pretty and skinny girls rather than fat and old girls. Please don't force your insecurities over us men.

unless you look like this shaddup:
    The-Rock-Shoulders_main.jpg

he makes your opinion invalid.

Please stop objectifying men. We have feelings.
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

:huh: :love: :bigsmile:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I like whatever body type is naked in bed with me.

You know..... my wife.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Whatever bodytype the girl I am into at the time has. And they are never vapid enough to make threads like this.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    My favorite body type is "healthy."
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    In before the lock for body shaming.

The athletic and thick athletic are gorgeous. Last time I was super fit I would have definately been thick athletic. Minus the ta-tas, because mine are small and sassy.

In for sassy bewbs....wait...what?
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    It's way to early for this crap.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Athletic and muscular
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

I can't believe that you would say such a thing! I'm offended and reporting you for being a douche.

I don't see why you would be offended by it. All I am saying is that I like young, pretty and skinny girls rather than fat and old girls. Please don't force your insecurities over us men.

Look how fat he is anyway...hardly an abs, pfft
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

we do??
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

Huh. Third-party body shaming. That's a new one.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

well of course he's going to tell you that.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is missing 100's of "other" body types to choose from. (short, tall, large, small, low BF%, high BF% and everything in between)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Huh. Third-party body shaming. That's a new one.

You really don't believe that, do you?
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I like the thich athletic first and the muscular second, probably only because I know the former is more achievable for me. I'm sad to say the best of these I can probably achieve is athletic which is not bad at all just that when you put the other two right next to her I choose thick one.

I am trying really hard not to end up as the skinny one mostly because I want the results of my weight loss to reflect that my injury is long over and that I have been capable of pulling down workouts. I think a strong figure with some muscle tone would be like the picture that is worth a thousand words to my friends and family who watched me go through years being unable to walk. At least I hope so. So far carrying a healthy pregnancy to term was not convincing enough that my life changing surgery worked and I am now capable of most everything I was before my injury.
  • Between skinny and athletic..
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

If it makes you feel any better, I'm an equal opportunity learer.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I prefer MY body type because it is what I have to work with. No matter what I do to it, it will never look exactly like any of those girls because every person is built differently.
    So I vote for me with a little more muscle, little less fat, and a lot more being happy with who I am.

QFT!!!
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I think this thread is missing 100's of "other" body types to choose from. (short, tall, large, small, low BF%, high BF% and everything in between)

This, too!!!
  • CompressedCarbon
    CompressedCarbon Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    These threads are always fun to read early in the morning.