everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    There's so much negativity on this thread it's unbelievable. Who cares what anyone else thinks is ideal?

Also the "well men don't like girls that look like......" are disgusting, silly me thinking I was getting in shape for me and not so men would find me more attractive.

ironic post is ironic
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    There's so much negativity on this thread it's unbelievable. Who cares what anyone else thinks is ideal?

Also the "well men don't like girls that look like......" comments are disgusting, silly me thinking I was getting in shape for me and not so men would find me more attractive.

Oh. I'm getting in shape to achieve maximum hotness. Guess that makes me a bad person.
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    Options
    the middle and right choice are amazing!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options

Also the "well men don't like girls that look like......" comments are disgusting, silly me thinking I was getting in shape for me and not so men would find me more attractive.

Oh. I'm getting in shape to achieve maximum hotness. Guess that makes me a bad person.

Ditto. I'm vain and I want every man to be jealous that my husband has me.
  • fueledbystina
    Options
    I'm saying everyone has different ideas of ~maximum hotness~, it's not going to be the same for everyone so it's not fair to call any body type gross. Not directing anything at you personally, just after skimming the tread is seemed like way more posts about what people didn't like instead of what they did.
  • Fit_NYC_
    Fit_NYC_ Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Anything but skinny...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    meh. I spent enough time wishing I had a different body.

Now I like my body. It is not perfect but I am working on sculpting the best me I can and focusing on things I CAN change instead of worrying about things I can't, and if someone else doesn't like it I really don't care anymore.

It's kind of an awesome feeling.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I like somewhere between athletic and thick athletic. I prefer curves, it's the way women were meant to be! But in total honesty, I don't find any of these women nasty or ugly. I just want myself somewhere between the two I mentioned!
  • Rien5
    Rien5 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like a combination of skinny and athletic. Everyone can't have the idea body though. It depends on body structure. I look more like the skinny girl while my sister has more of an athletic build. Don't envy anyone for their body. Work towards making your own body the best it can be.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

ok, let me clarify this. He has said to me when we were talking about VS models that he thought they looked "disgusting." He saw a program where it showed them before they were all made up and they were just "nasty looking." His words. I showed him these pics and asked him to choose which one and of course, I was right...the 3rd one. He said the middle one was ok, but a little on the skinny side for him and the first one was nasty.

:noway:
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    6 is great, anything but skinny...I don't like boney women, nice and thick
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    The muscular (4th picture, labeled #7) is prettiest, imo.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I like all of them, but if I had to pick...athletic.
  • SmileCozYouCan
    SmileCozYouCan Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'd pick athletic or thick athletic since thats how my body type is.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    meh. I spent enough time wishing I had a different body.

Now I like my body. It is not perfect but I am working on sculpting the best me I can and focusing on things I CAN change instead of worrying about things I can't, and if someone else doesn't like it I really don't care anymore.

It's kind of an awesome feeling.

top-gun-high-five-o.gif
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I like several types but if you put a gun to my head and said I could only choose one, then it'd be #4. I wish they either had better descriptions or just left the names off altogether.
    20120626131610.jpg
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I like several types but if you put a gun to my head and said I could only choose one, then it'd be #4. I wish they either had better descriptions or just left the names off altogether.
    Those names are horrid, you're right.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Those are all certainly objective labels. :noway:
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    I like somewhere between athletic and thick athletic. I prefer curves, it's the way women were meant to be! But in total honesty, I don't find any of these women nasty or ugly. I just want myself somewhere between the two I mentioned!
    actually, no, it's not the way women were meant to be. Women have varying body shapes and all of them are meant to be