everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    I heart Jaime Koeppe (the second photo) but love the thick athletic one as well. Jaime has bounced between the two physiques throughout her fitness career.

jAIME-3.gif
  • rosemary98
    Options
    Between skinny and athletic..

agreed.
  • mummygettingfit
    mummygettingfit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    UGH! the picture isn't working!!! But it was meant to say:

"Curvy girls are just as pretty as skinny girls. You know what that also means? Skinny girls are just as pretty as curvy girls. Don't bash one to lift the other then act all like that's body positive"

Also relates to athletic, muscular, skinny-fat, or anything else you want to label yourself or others as.
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

Huh. Third-party body shaming. That's a new one.

You really don't believe that, do you?

If you saw his other exes and myself in the pic, we are all basically the same size. So, yes, I do believe that. He thinks Scarlett Johanssen is sexy. He's not afraid to tell me who he finds attractive and VS models don't do it for him, so please don't try to speak for ALL men.
  • kellenas
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

?? I don't understand this comment.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

You really don't believe that, do you?

If you saw his other exes and myself in the pic, we are all basically the same size. So, yes, I do believe that. He thinks Scarlett Johanssen is sexy. He's not afraid to tell me who he finds attractive and VS models don't do it for him, so please don't try to speak for ALL men.

a4uo7WF.gif
  • MstngSammy
    MstngSammy Posts: 436 Member
    Options

It means you are using someone else (your husband) to body shame.
  • sukiwabi
    sukiwabi Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I better be able to slap my body types a** at Christmas and watch it jiggle until New Years. So none of these.

:laugh:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I love these threads :)

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Why is no one choosing #4??? Is it because she is hiding on the side of the picture?:laugh:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Whichever one has the most money.

I mean, if we're going to be so shallow, we might as well go for the gusto.
  • Ithina1
    Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Of the 3 shapes listed, my favourite is thick athletic. I plan to look something like that someday, or as close as my body can reasonably obtain.

I guess I technically am thick athletic.. just more thick than athletic :p lol. Perhaps that is why I'm partial to it. It's best to be happy in the skin your in and become the best you.
  • kellenas
    Options

It means you are using someone else (your husband) to body shame.

ah, not my intention. I think VS models are nice. He doesn't.
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options

well of course he's going to tell you that.

^true^ you beat me to it.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

ah, not my intention. I think VS models are nice. He doesn't.

jennifer-lawrence.gif
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options
    NO

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
  • kellenas
    Options

He can tell me whatever he wants. Truth is I'm going to be a fitter me, no matter if I look like them or not when I get to the BF% I want. There was a thread from a guy stating he liked bigger girls, you know. The VS model is NOT every guy's fantasy.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Options

He can tell me whatever he wants. Truth is I'm going to be a fitter me, no matter if I look like them or not when I get to the BF% I want. There was a thread from a guy stating he liked bigger girls, you know. The VS model is NOT every guy's fantasy.

don-draper-says-what-o.gif
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer the athletic look for myself, but probably a little bit leaner than the girl in that pic (although she looks great!)