everyone vote for your favourite bodytype...see photos

Options

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

well of course he's going to tell you that.

^true^ you beat me to it.

He can tell me whatever he wants. Truth is I'm going to be a fitter me, no matter if I look like them or not when I get to the BF% I want. There was a thread from a guy stating he liked bigger girls, you know. The VS model is NOT every guy's fantasy.

While it may not be every guy's fantasy, and of that you are correct, I find it hard to imagine that he is disgusted by them.
  • kellenas
    kellenas Posts: 154
    Options
    the skinny one. The others are too fat and look not pretty at all. They are also ooooold. The skinny one is the one men go for.

My fiance would not go for the skinny one at all. He likes a little meat on the bones and would most likely go for 3rd one. He likes the junk in the trunk. He is disgusted by Victoria's Secret models. He says if they look like that on tv, then they are skinnier than that in real life and to him, that's not attractive.

He can tell me whatever he wants. Truth is I'm going to be a fitter me, no matter if I look like them or not when I get to the BF% I want. There was a thread from a guy stating he liked bigger girls, you know. The VS model is NOT every guy's fantasy.

While it may not be every guy's fantasy, and of that you are correct, I find it hard to imagine that he is disgusted by them.

He seriously does not prefer the skinny body type. All I know is that when a VS commercial comes on, he doesn't even look up. Now, you let Scarlett come on or any other women that he finds attractive come on the tv, he's watching. He likes Robin Meade on HLN, but when she lost weight, he certainly commented about how bad she looked.
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    What the crap is this. The last 3 girls all basically look the same, same body type. But they get different labels for some reason... muscular when she's really not all that muscular. I think the OP is confused.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

They are all beautiful, as well as all the other body types that weren't listed. This sht gets so tiring.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

He seriously does not prefer the skinny body type. All I know is that when a VS commercial comes on, he doesn't even look up. Now, you let Scarlett come on or any other women that he finds attractive come on the tv, he's watching. He likes Robin Meade on HLN, but when she lost weight, he certainly commented about how bad she looked.

He sounds lovely.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Never mind.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

He's a chubby chaser?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Not looking up =/= disgusted.

Not preferring =/= disgusted.
  • kellenas
    Options

He's a chubby chaser?

LOL that's probably what YOU'D call him. I said he would like the 3rd girl and if that's chubby, then ok, I'll go with it. He also likes my body and I'm about 35 lbs overweight, so yeah I'm chubby, but he's also in love with me :smile:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    All beautiful!
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    One of these threads again?
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    If I had to pick, number 2.

#2 with more muscle.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    How could this go wrong
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I vote for female body type. This image of skinny is pushing the limits of eating disorder poster-child. The other two are just marvelous but I can't judge my favorite based solely on a picture. I need more tactile analysis.....Hands On!!

Oh I like you.
  • kellenas
    Options

ok, let me clarify this. He has said to me when we were talking about VS models that he thought they looked "disgusting." He saw a program where it showed them before they were all made up and they were just "nasty looking." His words. I showed him these pics and asked him to choose which one and of course, I was right...the 3rd one. He said the middle one was ok, but a little on the skinny side for him and the first one was nasty.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

He's a chubby chaser?

LOL that's probably what YOU'D call him. I said he would like the 3rd girl and if that's chubby, then ok, I'll go with it. He also likes my body and I'm about 35 lbs overweight, so yeah I'm chubby, but he's also in love with me :smile:

Nothing wrong with being a chubby chaser
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    What does this vote get us? If we vote, do we magically look like that woman? If we say mean things about one of them, do we get closer to our goal? Will we get a date with the winner?

No? I'll pass, thanks.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I like whatever body type is naked in bed with me.

You know..... my wife.

if I didn't know any better I would say I was married to you with a dash of Taunto
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

ok, let me clarify this. He has said to me when we were talking about VS models that he thought they looked "disgusting." He saw a program where it showed them before they were all made up and they were just "nasty looking." His words. I showed him these pics and asked him to choose which one and of course, I was right...the 3rd one. He said the middle one was ok, but a little on the skinny side for him and the first one was nasty.

I am so glad you clarified so that the women on this site who have bodies similar to VS models know that your fiance thinks they are disgusting or nasty.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Now this I'd have to argue with. There are certainly men disgusted by very large women or very skinny women so it stands to reason there are men disgusted by the body type exemplified by VS models.

Not that I'm a fan of calling body types disgusting but if we're getting down to brass tacks here...