Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Options

Replies

• gamommy2two
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!!
  • susandersons06
    Options
    Good for you! You look amazing! The difference is obvious so keep up the good work!!
    :smooched:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats on all of your hard work.
  • bnading
    bnading Posts: 8
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! congrats on a job well done! keep up the good work and good luck reaching the goals you desire! way to go!!!
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    you look awesome girl!
  • futureredheadhottie
    Options
    you look great
  • Papaya81
    Papaya81 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I feel like I say this everytime I see progression pictures, but WOW, you look great! the truth is I am SO inspired when people post their pictures ! Your picture set is a true testimony to all the hard work you have put in! Congratulations :) Hopefully I will be able to post one day
  • NewMe80xoxo
    Options
    WOW what a differnce....OMG!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • Mama37
    Mama37 Posts: 7
    Options
    My question to you is this, "what the heck are you doing to get so far"? You look great. I have lost 46 lbs but I did that mainly on the HCG diet which is the easy way out as far as exercising but the hard way as far as calories because you only get 500 calories per day. It took me 5 months and now I am still losing by eating right and jogging at least 5 days per week. I also use the ab circle and the shake weight...yeah, I fall for all the tv crap.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    way to go! the way you stand even looks better - like you are not in motion, but you could be in a split second! so inspiring!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    dawson - 500 calories a day?! that's crazy! reconsider your method!
  • Ferdiebirdy
    Ferdiebirdy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I'm kicking myself for not doing before pics now. It would be nice to see such an amazing difference :) Congrats to you!! You are looking fabulous!
  • Ready4Changes
    Options
    Keep up the good work. !!
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You looking amazing!!!!!Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I must say you have done outstanding and the cute/joyful you is shining through. I am so proud of you. Keep up the great work and inspire others to walk the same path.

Carlos
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!!! You look fantastic :)
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    congrats! you look great and you can def see your progress! i just joined mfp yesterday and people like you are such an inspiration, so thanks for posting your pics:)
  • kimsy1222
    Options
    way to go!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!