Over 40 lbs lost PROGRESS PIX! :n)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing difference. Congrats on all your hard work.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Where has that tummy gone??? :laugh:

Bravo!! :flowerforyou:
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!
  • maxolivia
    Options
    Whoa. I have been doing this for a week and your pictures just gave me a ton of motivation! You go!
    Its amazing to me how the body can firm up and look so different. I noticed it more in your gut but then
    I kept looking and I noticed your chin, arms, legs. Great job. Be proud of yourself and thank you for
    sharing those pictures.
    Any ideas for a newcomer? Sweets....I love them but they get me in trouble. And Diet Coke- do I just do without?
    Thanks Melissa
  • mamxo22
    mamxo22 Posts: 84
    Options
    amazing!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Such a noticeable difference!
  • AdventureVia
    AdventureVia Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was addicted to Diet Coke when I started my wt. loss plan and I really felt in was actually keeping me from losing wt. I decided to totally give it up but allowed myself to have regular coca cola classic as long as it tracked into by calories/food diary OK. I know it is one of the BEST things I could have ever done. DO IT! You won't regret it.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! And notice how the front butt is gone too! :wink:
    I was so afraid of developing that and having to wear the mom pants with the front butt that was SOOO stylish in the 80's. lol
  • ♡MyCurves
    ♡MyCurves Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT...it looks like more than 40lbs to me...GREAT job!! What an accomplishment :)
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! You look like you are more confident (posture)- You don't even look like the same person! You are motivating me! thank you.
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I know you're done with your weight loss goals yet but you're doing a fantastic job and you look great!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    WOW Amazing!!! Congratulations
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    OMG, you look great, I get such a rush from before and after pics. I think it is, because deep down that little voice keeps telling me it is IMPOSSIBLE to lose weight and keep it off and I can say to that stupid little voice "it is possible, here's the proof".
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You must be so proud of yourself. You can definitely see a huge change between the start and now. Congrats!!!!
  • allywallis86
    Options
    Amazing. Well Done!
  • princessdrake
    princessdrake Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Way to go on your hard work!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    WOW CONGRATS you look amazing
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • bobdubya
    Options
    Holy crap batgirl.. you're a whole different person.. You must feel so good inside. I'm soooooo happy for ya... Bet the boys are paying attention to you now!!! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!