Options

Replies

• BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing welldone! x:smile:
  • punkin322
    Options
    you look amazing! Fantastic job keep it up :)
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You truly do look amazing! Wow! Great accomplishment! You should be SOOOOOOOOO Proud of yourself! You are an inspiration!
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous!! great work!
  • capemim
    Options
    Wow, congrats! You are an inspiration! Thanks for posting.
  • lisalynn35
    lisalynn35 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow what a change congratulations and best wishes for those last 20 : )
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amy_36
    amy_36 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    You look great! You are going to make your goal by Christmas with no problem!

I was just finished logging my food for the day and trying to decide whether to hit the gym since its pouring rain and I didnt get my walk/run in this morning. Your "success" story has me going to the gym for sure! I have 60 pounds to lose and I want the first 40 gone too!
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Okay, I've worked really hard to get to this point. I'm still obviously not done yet, but I do take pictures with every 10 (or so) lbs that I lose. I didn't feel like messing around with the pictures from every 10 lbs, so I thought I'd just show you the comparison of starting to today (okay, last night lol).

41lbcomparison.jpg

1.OBviously my stomach has gotten a lot smaller. That's probably the biggest change.
    2.My facial skin has gotten much smoother and more even, which is a surprise. I wasn't expecting that.
    3.My arms are smaller and more defined. You can actually see my shoulder in the current pic.
    4.Double chin is GONE GONE GONE!
    5.Me elbow looks less like a fat girl elbow; you know, how it was sort of hanging over before and it's not now. :n)
    6.My legs aren't showing any cellulite anymore! I hadn't realized until this pic that they had gotten that much more toned, but you can really see it here!

I guess those are a few of my favorite things. :n)

Awesome! I am proud of your determination and hard work, and should too. Congratulations!!!!!
  • 13sunflowers
    Options
    Am so PROUD of YOU am MORE THAN EVER NOW DETERMINED to LOSE The LAST BIT of POST PREGNANCY WEIGHT NOW.YOU're SUCH AN INSPIRATION THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR SHARING!!!
  • dbrace
    Options
    I cannot believe you lost that much and look so great in just five months. You are an inspiration, keep it up and keep posting the progress pics.
  • exercisemom2010
    Options
    You look great! keep up the wonderful work!
  • josentam
    Options
    Wow what a differents in a good way :flowerforyou:
  • hammersue1
    hammersue1 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    OMG what a difference you ave already made and you are doing a fab job. Well done girl. go for it u are amazing. xx :wink:
  • juicee25
    Options
    Wow.. truely amazing.. Seeing your pics has made me believe in myself, I have tried so many times to lose weight and have given up, but having this site and people like you, proves to me that it is possible and my dream will come true.. Thank you.. and congratulations you should be so proud of yourself..x

2029553.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    OMG you're AWESOME!!! keep up the great work!!
  • mrscates
    mrscates Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and your legs are AWESOME!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow...awesome!!!
  • kshannon13
    Options
    You look fantastic, amazing, beautiful..............Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!