Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

PennyM140
PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
If you workout at a gym or run outside or bike or whatever you do....do you wear underwear?
What kind? Do you have special workout underwear? Do you just skip them?
I just can't seem to bring myself to put on pretty panties or thongs to exercise so I've been forgoing them.

Obviously this was directed towards the ladies but men feel free to jump in if you've got an opinion on this.

Replies

• Inner_Goddess
    Inner_Goddess Posts: 1,146 Member
    I personally skip them. I'm not a fan of them when working out or anytime for that matter.

There is nothing more disturbing to me than to see 4 bums on a person with ill fitting underwear and pants....workout gear, jeans, slacks or whatever. Underwear should serve a purpose and should be done with correct fitting ones.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Eh about 50/50. Or I work out at home in JUST my underwear. It's healthier to skip them!
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    If you workout at a gym or run outside or bike or whatever you do....do you wear underwear?
    I just can't seem to bring myself to put on pretty panties or thongs to exercise so I've been forgoing them.

Obviously this was directed towards the ladies but men feel free to jump in if you've got an opinion on this.

My father was a coroner. I learned from him that WHATEVER you do, wear clean underware. I run...with clean underware. :)
  • jillianbeeee
    jillianbeeee Posts: 345 Member
    wore thongs once exercising. Never again. LOL
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member

My father was a coroner. I learned from him that WHATEVER you do, wear clean underware. I run...with clean underware. :)
    My Mother would tell me to put on clean underwear in case I got in an accident.

No on the underwear anytime
  • PennyM140

Ha, Dirty underwear wasn't an option (for me). It was either clean underwear or none.
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    I used to have big 'ol granny panties that I would wear for exercising only...then I tried one day without...NEVER going back!! :)
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    I think it's safe to assume now that the majority of the women at my gym are NOT wearing undies. That sheds new light to going to workout!!!
  • semperfit7
    semperfit7 Posts: 13 Member
    lol
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    I think it's safe to assume now that the majority of the women at my gym are NOT wearing undies. That sheds new light to going to workout!!!

Especially if they don't wipe clean the abductor machine after they use it.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Wow I didn't think this was even an option haha.. I always wear underwear, wouldn't consider not. I just have certain ones I wear to the gym.
  • janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member

Ha, Dirty underwear wasn't an option (for me). It was either clean underwear or none.

holy ****...sad when we have to specify something as basic as this! LMAO
  • Who needs underwear? Or pants for that matter.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Never.
  • PennyM140
    Never.

Never to workout or never, never. Just curious
  • Gotta wear underwear
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    I've never thought otherwise, but nothing's worse than conflicting materials when working out (undies fall or pants fall!!)

During the day, my jeans stretch out a lot so I'd be scared I'd have my hands full and put on a show when they drop to my knees! hahah

May have to test this one out while exercising :huh:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Yoga pants and undies do not go together. At least for me.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    I used to have big 'ol granny panties that I would wear for exercising only...then I tried one day without...NEVER going back!! :)

:laugh: I used to wear big ol 'seamless' jammies too. As I got smaller though, they not only were uncomfortable, but became too loose to even be functional. I mean, they're panties, not sweatpants, right?:blushing:

I tried going without & holy moley, the comfort level was off the chain. While at the gym, I go sans panties :smokin:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member

Especially if they don't wipe clean the abductor machine after they use it.

Ha ha ew.
This discussion has been closed.