Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

Replies

• AllOutof_BubblegumAllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,516Member Member Posts: 3,516Member Member
    Snail trails.

c9SeTkc.png

I'm not a fan!

It's nobody's favorite, but my workout shorts/tights are going to stink with swamp crotch when I'm done anyway, so they're going straight in the hamper when I get home. Shrug. NBD.
  • paperpuddingpaperpudding Posts: 3,518Member Member Posts: 3,518Member Member
    Undies all the way! Seems unclean not to. They're cute, fun to shop for, and I feel if you don't wear underwear than you should wash your jeans/pants every time you wear them.

^This.

With or without underwear, I wash every piece of clothing I wear every single time I wear it. I think it's disgusting not to.
    I also don't reuse towels. Seems quite unsanitary.

I don't do gyms so I cant comment on the underwear question.

I do wear underwear all the time anyway.

But what a waste of water washing all clothes and towels after single use?

I wash my underwear daily( ETA I mean I wear it daily and then it goes in the washing basket, I don't actually do washing daily) but if I am just doing nothing much, I don't wash things like jeans or pants every time I wear them.
    and I dont wash towels after every shower
  • Hophead43Hophead43 Posts: 1,632Member Member Posts: 1,632Member Member
    From a guy who girlfriend NEVER wears underware... I say wear them. Maybe not to work out but at any other time. From a strictly sexual side I actually perfer them on, its always like unwrapping a present!! : )
  • BigBellyGoAwayBigBellyGoAway Posts: 781Member Member Posts: 781Member Member
    I haven't worn underwear in years. My wife always has a pair on when not in the bath or having play time. She thinks I'm weird, but this is only one of the reasons why.
  • branflakes1980branflakes1980 Posts: 2,199Member Member Posts: 2,199Member Member
    Snail trails.

c9SeTkc.png

I'm not a fan!

It's nobody's favorite, but my workout shorts/tights are going to stink with swamp crotch when I'm done anyway, so they're going straight in the hamper when I get home. Shrug. NBD.

Not so sure she was referring to your workout shorts as much as she was the gym equipment that you sit on and then other people have to sit on..... Oh yeah, and what if the person before you had no underwear and left a snail trail and you sat on it with your no underwear having butt / vag!! No bueno!! I prefer to have as many layers between my lady bits and others bodily fluids as possible! :sick:
  • SweetTrouble_SweetTrouble_ Posts: 956Member Posts: 956Member
    I don't wear underwear...that's a lie I do.
  • wheirdwheird Posts: 8,042Member Member Posts: 8,042Member Member
    Butt sweat. Butt sweat everywhere.
  • IlikelampsIlikelamps Posts: 482Member Member Posts: 482Member Member
    I always only have underwear on. Only. Always. Wherever I go.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHkSpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,351Member Member Posts: 6,351Member Member
    Butt sweat. Butt sweat everywhere.

Heavenly isn't it?
  • miss_jessiejanemiss_jessiejane Posts: 2,852Member Member Posts: 2,852Member Member
    Why does anyone need to know what I wear or don't wear?
  • TrueMarine9TrueMarine9 Posts: 4Member Posts: 4Member
    Obviously I'm wearing mine :)
  • finallyleanfinallylean Posts: 553Member Member Posts: 553Member Member
    Thongs are sexy!
  • BusyRaeNOTBustyBusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,029Member Member Posts: 7,029Member Member
    FYI, you are NOT supposed to wear undies if you are wearing bike shorts with a chamois.

I wear cotton undies at the gym. I know I have VPL and try not to care.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHkSpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,351Member Member Posts: 6,351Member Member
    Why does anyone need to know what I wear or don't wear?

It helps me visualize when I'm getting close.
    I personally love thongs rubbing while I bike or stair climb :)
  • hush404hush404 Posts: 95Member Member Posts: 95Member Member
    I like boxer-briefs when I work out. They're best for support. Once I'm done I ditch them for loose fitting boxers :)
    Obviously I'm wearing mine :)

Why are your boobs out?

4/10
    Just nicer that way :)
    Just nicer that way :)

Meh, I disagree.
    Too bad for you then
    Too bad for you then

For a male, you look pretty good, and I don't think I could even fit in a thong with my man bits. How do you manage it?
  • _John__John_ Posts: 8,605Member Member Posts: 8,605Member Member
  • _crafty_bitch__crafty_bitch_ Posts: 1,812Member Member Posts: 1,812Member Member
    Too bad for you then

For a male, you look pretty good, and I don't think I could even fit in a thong with my man bits. How do you manage it?

Teela-Laugh.gif
  • chelstakenchargechelstakencharge Posts: 1,021Member Member Posts: 1,021Member Member
    not working out, running or wearing yoga pants ever.....yes most of the other times. BUT NO GRANNY PANTIES HERE!!!!
  • VincentszVincentsz Posts: 407Member Member Posts: 407Member Member
    Man! Where do all of you work out! I've been missing out! LOL
This discussion has been closed.