Underwear.... To wear or not to wear?

Options

Replies

• babyblues4
    babyblues4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I think it's safe to assume now that the majority of the women at my gym are NOT wearing undies. That sheds new light to going to workout!!!

Especially if they don't wipe clean the abductor machine after they use it.

:sick:

I wear a thong under my workout clothes ... it doesn't seem hygienic not to
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    NEVER!!! *cackles manically and runs off bare bottom into the sunset*

Lmao!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    My experience is that the majority of females who wear spandex at the gym, don't wear underwear. They do with shorts though.
    For me, I gotta wear underwear especially wearing shorts. Don't think my clients would appreciate tea bagging while I spot them on a bench press.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    spandex workout pants...panty free :tongue:
  • empresskelly68
    empresskelly68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Underwear is a must, especially at the gym except in those kind of shorts that have the built in kind. You don't wear the same kind to the gym as other times; they make no seam underwear and those are perfect under spandex. Of course that's provided you should even be wearing spandex in the first place...
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    I never wear underwear whilst working out. I will either wear shorts with liners, compression tights or bib shorts depending on the activity.
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I always wear underwear, usually boy cut or boxerbrief type underwear to workout. I can't go without, even in the running shorts with the built in shorts.Thongs, for me, are for special outfits or for my hubby to see.

My workout buddy doesn't wear underwear to workout. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
  • Dr_Flo
    Dr_Flo Posts: 465
    Options
    Although I will admit that a pair of yoga pants on a woman does look absolutely delicious without panties underneath.. I will also say that if you're planning to workout, sweat and be at it for a while.. you really need something on under there.

In my mind its a sanitary thing.

If you think your *kitten* and no no square arent excreting fluid while you workout, you're lying to yourself.

Try to see it from that point of view.

I have seen a few women at the gym with wet undercarriages .. and that's not hot.. at all.

Heat and body fluid dont make an attractive mix... so put that thin layer of cloth between and keep it clean.

Thank you and goodnight. :smokin:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Although I will admit that a pair of yoga pants on a woman does look absolutely delicious without panties underneath.. I will also say that if you're planning to workout, sweat and be at it for a while.. you really need something on under there.

If you think your *kitten* and no no square arent excreting fluid while you workout, you're lying to yourself.

I have seen a few women at the gym with wet undercarriages .. and that's not hot.. at all.

Heat and body fluid dont make an attractive mix... so put that thin layer of cloth between and keep it clean.

+1000
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • bikercowboy
    Options
    How about assless chaps ? LOL
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    If I wear loose fitting boxers they rip when I squat. If I wear tight fitting boxers they chaff when I run. So, no underwear!
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I skip a lot to avoid pantylines, but I read that was bad. I guess I need to buy some seamless workout undies for the gym.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I wear fitted boxers most of the time, but go commando if I'm in compression gear.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I always wear underwear, and I just wear any kind. I buy boyshorts at Costco in 6 packs and I wear those, I don't care if I have lines. If someone is looking at my *kitten* long enough to notice lines the problem is and should be entirely theirs lol
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    If don't mind sitting on someone else's snail trail or let their sweat get into your vagina, by all means be disgusting and do so. You're not only ignoring your health, you're spreading your juices all over the machines. Seems selfish and nasty for the sake of vanity.
  • bLui_bella
    bLui_bella Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    None... or very little! I hate seeing panty lines or digging them out after squats or something...
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I am a guy and I use Jockey Active Mesh underwear. They are synthetic and allows moisture to dry quickly.
  • jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I always wear underwear. I would feel self conscious without it. If I have underwear lines then so be it, that just means that everyone knows I wear underwear to the gym.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I wear running shorts made with built-in support liners. Problem solved.
This discussion has been closed.