Underwear all the way :|
    Only place I don't wear them is to bed.
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    None. Ever.
  • Shateyn
    Options
    Yoga pants and undies do not go together. At least for me.
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I don't wear them when I'm running with running shorts on- they have built in undies!

But when I'm hitting the gym/running in long pants or capris- yes, I wear underwear. I have a few pairs set aside as "exercise undies" because they don't bunch up and tend to stay put.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm usually a no undies kinda girl for everyday life..like 90% of the time...however I always wear them to the gym, I'm just more comfortable that way.
  • dj59lane
    dj59lane Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Agree never wear them to work out or with anything but dress pants
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Jesus christ, after reading this thread... I'm going to wear 5 layers of underwear to the gym :|
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I usually work out after work, so I have to change into my gym gear, for which I do. On a Saturday, though, I don't see the point in getting up, putting clean pants on, just to take them off and put a new pair on an hour later. Why make more washing for yourself?

Also, it means I work out like this:
    face.jpg
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Cover your undercarriage! Wear underwear!
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    If I'm going for a long run I'll wear compression shorts in place of underwear.

Normally I wear boxer briefs, so I don't have an issue wearing underwear for other workouts like lifting or a P90X DVD
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I rather not be picking underwear out of my butt while working out so I don't wear any

ETA: I workout at home
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I wear underwear...It seems germy to me NOT to.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Wear cotton boxer briefs (female version) they go well under the exercise pants (no lines), don't bunch and add an extra layer of sweat protection... :)
  • BringingSherriBack
    BringingSherriBack Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't think this was even an option haha.. I always wear underwear, wouldn't consider not. I just have certain ones I wear to the gym.

This. Definitely cotton boyshorts at the gym. Silky panties make workout pants slide. Then you end up showing your *kitten* literally. lol
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Sports bra only. No down belows. They just make one more thing to wash and (excuse the detail) add to the potential chafing zones. Be free :laugh:
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    I think it's safe to assume now that the majority of the women at my gym are NOT wearing undies. That sheds new light to going to workout!!!

Especially if they don't wipe clean the abductor machine after they use it.

I guess of note is that I train with weights & my backside doesn't touch any equipment, not even the bench when pressing....I drape a towel. FYI, naughty bits don't touch anything on the abductor machine, at least not mine. I could be wrong about others though, especially if they are not anatomically correct :laugh:
  • julie3227
    Options
    Undies all the way! Seems unclean not to. They're cute, fun to shop for, and I feel if you don't wear underwear than you should wash your jeans/pants every time you wear them.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    It's different for guys. One word: Jiggling.
  • themelmac
    themelmac Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Jesus christ, after reading this thread... I'm going to wear 5 layers of underwear to the gym :|

LOL - me too.:laugh:
  • Tophermak
    Tophermak Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I wear the normal boxer briefs if just a weight day but if any biking or running is on the agenda then I wear compression shorts as underwear. Otherwise "stuff" gets jostled around just a little too much. Lol
This discussion has been closed.